Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Spider Poison

Discussion in 'Release 16 Feedback' started by jack102367, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jack102367

jack102367 Avatar

I think you need to ease up on the damage the spiders do now. Going out by yourself is impossible with spiders now. They swarm and kill you in no time.

Just my two cents......

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hmmm well I agree they can kill you, but I don't think their damage should be eased up on. Sometimes I have to back away and let them follow if they will and try to kill them off a bit at a time. Are you pretty low level? I remember at low levels being killed pretty easy but then I started to wear augmented plate and was not killed as easily. I prefer to play a warrior in my case, but a cloth wearing, low level mage type perhaps would have to stay out of the swarm. The worste spiders are the large varieties and and red spiders and then even worse are the large red spiders. :)

Alexander likes this.
  3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Um don't run around and think you are invincible, train up, learn some skills, Armor, and take them on one at a time.

Spider web ya and oyu have to get close to them, or they just keep you just out of reach and yeah , they can kill you.

Actually I think the Poison needs to be bumped WAY up..

Alexander likes this.
  4. Alexander

Alexander Avatar

Spiders are actually far tamer than they were several releases ago. You should have seen them when they would spit out their 'machine gun' poison. At level 60, I find them to be a minor nuisance at best.

4EverLost likes this.
  5. Cage Storm

Cage Storm Avatar

I HATE spiders they should be banned from ALL games :p

Chatele likes this.
  6. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

thing is, i hate the fact that so far, it seems without augmented plate armor, you are pretty much at the mercy of everything.... they need to balance the cloth, and light armor for those who need to wear it for their class so it gives them better survivability.... I play a warrior only because it is the only way I find that i can survive exploring, and I really don't like playing warriors, NEVER did..... I am a ARCHER type player at heart, and always will be, except in this game till the archers get A LOT of love .... any hoot, GL op

7. Hraw

Hraw Avatar

Wow I am surprised to see the feedback in this thread. At level 40, it actually seems easier for my character fighting spiders using light armour/magic than heavy/melee. I didn't have a ton of trouble with them using heavy/melee though. I just started with R16 so I don't know what it was like before, I think if they up the poison too much then we need some way to have resistances (there are already a lot of various resistances spread through the magic tree).

Miracle Dragon likes this.
  8. draykor darkale

draykor darkale Avatar

These guys are beasts, I took on a bear easily but 2 small spiders...nasty little buggers.

9. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

If your in spider country, try a heal over time, crowd controls such as Discharge, mesmerize, or those fun shieldy stuns, or put a couple of poitns in healign touch and try to keep on top of that health.

This is the first iteration of a poison "effect" in the game. There is current no way to resist or avoid it but there will be in the future.

draykorinee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.