1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Spring Telethon Schedule + Open for Questions + Stretch Goal Prizes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Addy

Lady Addy Avatar

oooo.. *joins Aimend in the giggles of delight* Sounds wonderful and I am going to guess that a lesser version of the flower crown may/will be able to craft? .. as for the giant butterfly's. Butterfly's are beautiful! ... but they they seem to enjoy flying towards my face :oops:.. so I have this love/no so much love relationship with them :cool:

2. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

Here is a chance to make PvP into an RP thing. I only PvP with RP intent and we have been given the chance...

I am building my army... for Monday.

The sky trembles over head,
    The field awaits before us.
    One man, dares to stand at the far end.
    He mocks, he jokes, he points his finger and laughs.

It is our time to shine.
    Hold your spoons high,
    take to the field,
    and prove without a doubt.
    Chaos shall prevail.

Monday, I seek to prove that the army is strong enough to protect the Queen...

Who shall stand with me?

Stop whining about the broken combat system, stop whining about it being 4 days after a wipe.. its for fun ... We can do this!

Sound the horns! We have 4 days to get those skills up. Those proud to wield your Spoons be ready!

This day... Chaos shall Reign.

3. Favonius Cornelius

Favonius Cornelius Avatar

What if that person who does not have a gun held to their head has actually head issues where they can't make correct decisions with their money? What if they are too young to know better? What if they were told a thing is special and exclusive one year and it becomes common the next? Where is the ethical dividing line?

argyle likes this.
  4. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

These are parenting and personal fiduciary responsibility issues there. If companies needs to be monitoring the purchase behavior of the consumer, then the tobacco industries, McDonald, student loans, home/car mortgage, Amazon, Ebay, all retailers, and any enterprises that live on customers purchasing their products wouldn't be in business anymore.

5. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

Dragon Riders of Pern become Butterfly Riders of Novia? :)

6. Retlaw

Retlaw Avatar

@DarkStarr

Are the new R29 Kobold items mentioned in the release notes going to be available in time for the telethon?

Kobold Ornate Four Poster Twin Bed
    Kobold Red Leather Chair
    Kobold Red Leather Bench
    Kobold Tiled Dining Tables
    Kobold Ornate Steam Radiator
    Kobold Spiked Streetlamp
    Kobold Rotunda Gazebo

7. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

How about Valyrian Steel swords or armour for auction? Some unique Lord British made version thereof, I suppose, which would be special, one of a kind items to be cherished for years to come? I read much about pay to win, but in this game we all win because we can play this special game as we like. PvP? If you want to, or sometimes, or never. PvE? Same. Crafting? Surely, again, if you want to. No one person 'wins' SOTA; we can all win playing as we like. That another player has more or less than I does not in my view modify my game experience. I love my house; that a LoM has a bigger one does not change I love my house. This game has no score; just unlimited fun in unlimited ways for each player to enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.