Stag Hats

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Belladonna Rose, Jan 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Have they seriously put these in loot drops now.
    I dont ever remember hearing that this was a loot drop. When did this happen?

2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Apparently when the Barbarian tribes were added. Look for a Stag hat soon. No idea on Dragon one.

3. Belladonna Rose

yeah well i already knew the recipe. Now the recipes for bear, wolf and stag are dropping as loot like crazy. LOL. Boar and Dragon do not drop as often though...which is fine. I got mine.
    Odd thing is bear , wolf and stag now say "headdress" which is fine. But the Boar headdress has the moniker Clan of the Boar headdress. WOnder if they are going to add that pre name to the other
    hats. Would be nice i think.

4. Brent S

Brent S Avatar

I actually looted 3 stag headdress recipes in one outing (and 3 sets of leggings and 2 sets of bracers). They probably should adjust the drop rate down a bit.

5. eli

eli Avatar

yea recipe is one thing but, is anyone else having trouble getting stag heads now? Maybe its because i kill obsidian stags, but it feels like i can skin 20+ and not get a single head. Maybe it takes high skinning skill?

6. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

I've found Wolf and Bear recipes. Not sure where Dragon would be found. Someone mentioned perhaps Ulfheim had the Dragon recipe though I understand it's not a common drop.

7. StarWeed

StarWeed Avatar

I've gotten Dragon headdress recipe from ulfheim. It took about 15-20 hours :(

It requires 100 tailoring, but I don't have a dragon head to make one, so no idea if it's worth all that time or not.

I just blew up a primal bear hat at my first 84% after spending a week getting bear teeth, so i'm not exactly in a rush to get a dragon head atm.

Sentinel2 and Spoon like this.
  8. Belladonna Rose

Drop rate on dragon heads is very very low. We killed quite a few the other night and not one head dropped. Even artifact drops have diminished . I used to get stag heads from obi stags all the time. I havent been out doing much lately so not sure how they are dropping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.