Starman complain about "Portalarium Crafting Math" #6 with data.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2112Starman, Oct 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

That would be extremely difficult for me to believe. However, don't take that to mean that I think the current crafting system is good (in this completely unfinished state). I think we have a long way to go before the crafting system is good. But I also think that there's no reason that the RNG can't be a part of a good crafting system.

Dwalin Bombardin likes this.
  2. redfish

redfish Avatar

Give me my round shields *shakes fist*

Snazz likes this.
  3. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

Should be some on my vendor in Ardoris. It's been a while since I checked but I doubt they all sold (and if they have, I'll craft some more tonight).

4. Didius

Didius Avatar

I also get below my 24% exceptional +1 rate for sure. I don't craft a ton though just like 15 items at a time and sometimes with no exceptional +1.

5. dreamlarp

dreamlarp Avatar

I get well below my 25% rate and I raft all day. And as it is the 25% is so bad even if it was working.

Kirran likes this.
  6. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

With the not-very-extensive amount of harvesting ive done, mostly on trees, cotton, and mining nodes, i too see failures in groups of threes, and a pair of exceptionals next to each other. I always thought it was due to a pity timer, as im capable of surviving in a 4skull zone like ricepaper in a bowl of water outside on a rainy day with a blowing wind. =) (translation, i play so little, i still have no armor or weapons not picked from the dead in my little village when i started the game.)

Snazz likes this.
  7. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

To continue the discussion relating to set of data.

I crafted 10 bronze swords 2 days ago at a 25% chance of exceptional and ended up with 2 swords.

that is a 20% success rate. This lower the probable set rate is 100% similar to the total of many different small sets that add up to over 400 total major items crafted. In this thread I will continue to post small sets as an example to contribute to the total picture.

Again, the purpose is to aggregate sets due to the fact that nobody can craft 300 bronze swords at one time and if they did, they would utterly waist their time and resources since they would be sitting there with 300 bronze swords.

8. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

Sorry couldn't resist.

ThurisazSheol likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.