Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hendoman

The Hendoman Avatar

Sry i cant find the bug template

Title: stuck at 98%
    Reproduction Rate: unknown, but there's a lot of other posts about similar things
    Blocker? y
    Details: in post for more info
    Steps to Reproduce: logon from main menu into deep ravenswood
    User Specs: in signature , win 10 & 8 megs memory is the important thing ill bet

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...at-99-any-dev-news.118447/page-3#post-1067429

got it for the first time in a long time - loading the game from main menu to deep ravenswood , and it stopped at 98%. I used task manager to see a unitycrashhandler64 under shroud, never seen it before.

digest alogrythm sha1 is under digisignature, only thing that looks odd.

The sota thing, i analyzed the wait chain (something i have also never noticed) pid: 7236 thread 2804 and 4792.

this was a sota launch online mode

THE HENDOMAN

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    Kara Brae likes this.
  2. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Same problem here. For a month or so I have been experiencing frequent crashes when changing scenes which require me to re-start the game. Today was the first day I experienced the "stuck at 98%" problem when I tried to enter North Celestial Wetlands from Novia. The game didn't crash with an error message like my previous crashes, it simply stopped responding at 98%. I shut the game down with the task manager and re-started the game. I had the choice of resuming in North Celestial Wetlands or starting on the overland map. I chose to start in NCW and the game again stopped responding at 98%.

I had started the game using the stand-alone launcher, so right now I am downloading the update on Steam to see if I can start the game using the Steam launcher.

EDIT: This happened using Offline mode.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16324
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6081

3. Tjonk

Tjonk Avatar

I have also encountered it twice on this build, both times entering Deep Ravenswood from the world map, it sits there and then if I click the window it indicates that the game is not responding, I have to close it by the X dialog at top of window and re-entering works well.

Thanks
    Tjonk Odlaw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.