Suggestion {NPC - Quest Icon}

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by GamerQuest, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamerQuest

GamerQuest Avatar

If you are planning to mark npc's with a quest icons could you please not use the ? and the ! as over head icons?

I myself would much rather see Lord British's Serpent symbol as an icon over the npc's head instead.

Lord British's Gold Serpent symbol could be for a "Available Quest".
    Lord British's Silver Serpent symbol could be for if you are "Already on that Quest".

Just throwing it out there as I am not sure if it has been openly discussed before.

Montaigne likes this.
  2. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

Grimbone likes this.
  3. Lord-Galiwyn

Lord-Galiwyn Avatar

Ok, Does anyone know what commands we will be able to give our Npc Vendor? or our Servants??

4. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

Curious on how this relates to the original post.

You may get more replies if you were to create your own thread, one that is actually related to your inquiry. :)

Montaigne likes this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

There will be no quest icons. Richard wants this be very special. and lol there is another post on this.

There are no quests just jumping out at you, they have to be discovered through very interesting ways, like an npc mentioning something, or in detailed questions with an npc about things like 'hey I found this cursed sword', do you know anything about it, things that will lead you on a quest, or finding something mysterious that will cause something to get noted in your journal. You might search the world for clues. Another example you might find a dead body with a note on it and then ask about it. It will be way more fun than the hum drum kill a 10 of these creatures etc. The depth of this game will be amazing.

6. Miganarchine

Miganarchine Avatar

You wont even have any map marker of where to go, you will have to work it out with npc clues

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.