Suggestion regarding the Justicar npc behavior

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by Hemswal The Descended, Aug 25, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hemswal The Descended

Hemswal The Descended Avatar

I recently submitted a bug where I lost 7700 gold for looking in a chest in Soltown. I did not remove anything from the chest.

This is my suggestion for that bug report:

Have been discussing this with guildies (some of which are new players). An idea that came up was this: Give a warning that the person is about to commit a crime, kind of like when you flag for pvp on another player.

So, you go to pick up a candle/book/mug/plate/whatever from inside an npc town, then instead of the Justicar teleporting to you and taking your money, you get a warning that you are about to commit a crime and you're then prompted with a yes/no menu if you want to proceed with the crime.

Something like this would greatly benefit new players without causing undue frustration for something that may seem like no big deal to someone that is new or doesn't understand the system.

2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

There was some talk during one of the Telethons of adding a "(owned)" flag to items that would cause theft issues. That wouldn't help the "accidental click" stealing, but would make it much more apparent.

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

it's in the next release. little "private property" mouseovers.

Spoon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.