Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Suggestions!! Gameplay and Pvp

Discussion in 'Release 14 Feedback' started by Teterios, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teterios

Teterios Avatar

Hello I have a few suggestions/comments for the game in general and the new release. My character name is Jacob Canaan and Im in one of the top pvp guilds in the game. I have fought many foe for the last 1-2 months.

Game Play:
    1 I would like to see eventually a mini map that shows the overview of the land and where your party/guild members are. (Guild green dots Party blue and Enemies red?)
    2 Button to change camera to behind me. Let myself hold it and still run then let go of it and be back in the other camera view i was prior.
    3 Crouch key? So you can jump and pull your legs up?
    4 When you talk to a vendor make it so you have to be in the zoomed in view of the vendor for the chatbox to be eligeble to come up. Say i had a vendor selected and i tried to talk to someone with /l then it automatically tries to talk to the vendor or npc you have selected and opens a new chat box..
    5 Option to turn off tool tips on your action bar.. Trying to stack spells to the right while the tool tip is showing hides 2 of your action bar squares.
    6 a Make bars movable? so i can adjust them on my screen where i like instead of always in the top left.
    b Make bars pullable? Being able to pull enemies bars and put them on your screen for later use in big battles makes team play more strategic Instead of cycling through or trying to click them on screen?
    7 a Deck locking / saving. Say i make a blades tank spec i set all my glyphs in my auto or locked deck then i go and switch to a mage template now they all just disappeared off my blades tank spec i just made.. They should just grey back out if you cant cast the spell. So going back to the spec that you tweaked and found what worked best wouldn't be lost? Just go back into deck building and select the blades tank deck you made..
    b Skill Tree saving. Have a way to have 4 or so ones you can save and go back to? Same thinking as before so you do not loose the exact points you put in each of the skills.

Player Vs Player
    1 All around i believe mage is stronger then melle at this point in r13. In r12 it was definitely more melle powerful. I will have to wait till this release to give a more accurate judgement.
    2 Fire ticks i believe are a little to over powered.. It seems you cant really compete unless you have 1-2 fire ticks of your own.
    Is fire decay supposed to give you life as well as damage and tick the enemy? It says drains life on it or is this just a double tick?
    3 Death touch is WAY to over powered a single stack death touch sometimes does up to 70 damage for a tier 1 spell which also heals you for that.. You can also spam them pretty fast. I believe a 40 damage max at like 40 int or so base it off of that?
    4 Give a more detailed explanation on what the debuff negletors debuff? Like purify and douse explain what spells they work against? Also 1 douse can get rid of 3 fire ticks (Fire arrow, Flame fist, Fiery decay) is this supposed to be like this?
    5 When taping the roll button it automatically resets your auto attack.. so when you have a bow u can shoot really fast..
    6 Make it so you can heal your guild members even though they are flagged pvp and not in party unless engaged with each other?

Well thats all I can think of for now. These are just suggestions so please no trolling :) Thank you!​

Themo Lock and Tahru like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.