Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Supply Bundle Additions

Discussion in 'Release 44 Feedback Forum' started by Browncoat Jayson, Aug 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I hesitate to make a suggestion that I know others will hate me for, but I think there are a number of things that need to be moved to Supply Bundles. This will help provide progression beyond towns, and promote trade between players.

There are still lots of fixes that need to go into Supply Bundles, including drop rate, regional distribution, and clear expectations of drops. But with many recipes only obtainable from supply bundles, these should seriously be considered moving into that distribution model:
    • Recipe: Darkstarr Fried Oysters
    • Recipe: Darkstarr Roast Duck
    • Recipe: Obsidian Bear Stew
    • Recipe: Obsidian Venison Loaf
    • Recipe: Obsidian Wolf Chops
    • Recipe: Mounted Dragon
    • Recipe: Mounted Spawn of Sobek
    • Recipe: Son of Owan Regicide Stovies
    • Recipe: Tool Engraving Kit - Gold
    • Recipe: Tool Engraving Kit - True Bronze
    Additionally, various Patterns should be found in Supply Patterns, in addition to on merchants. This will help regionalize bundles, and provide some small number of patterns in addition to what is (rarely) available through scavenging. For example, the Pattern: Valhold Book Cover and those for the various new viking clothing might drop off humanoids throughout Norgard.

Finally, consider adding some money-only drop, unrelated to crafting. A "Bag of Silver Coins", or some such, with a variable weight that sells for gold based on that weight. This at least implies a dual-coinage system without having to actually implement one.

2. Trihugger

Trihugger Avatar

Nope. The old recipes need to go back to vendors and NEW recipes can go into the bundles. This whole nonsense has made an already bad crafting system even worse. It doesn't need to be further worsened tyvm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.