1. We have a QA initiative where we work with the community more closely than ever to get your bug reports into the hands of the developers. Please use this forum for LIVE Server bug reporting. Do follow the format below, because it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, it's possible your bug report will be misinterpreted, or worse, lost!

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Only reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug. ALL extraneous commentary will be deleted to avoid cluttering the reports.
    • Keep your bug report short and factual.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
    To get started, use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new QA forum post. Thank you bug hunters!
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Swapping decks causes nekkidness

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Sir Aular Glorthalion, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Sir Aular Glorthalion

Sir Aular Glorthalion Avatar

4/1/2018 9:57 PM
    Title: Swapping decks causes nekkidness
    Reproduction Rate: 100% maybe?
    Blocker? No.
    Details:

After logging in, the first several switches of decks using my new hotkeys results in all equipment being un-equipped. I switch decks multiple times and gear gets re-equipped eventually.

Steps to Reproduce:
    On log-in, use a new deck hotkey to swap decks.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32727
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.757.Date.03.30.18
    Area: Novia
    Area Display Name: Novia
    Loc: (145.7, 11.6, 88.6)
    Debug: Tm92aWF8fCgxNDUuNzQ3LCAxMS42MjIsIDg4LjY1KXwoMCwgMC42MjUsIDAsIDAuNzgxKXwtOTMuODQyMDR8Ni42ODM4OXwyMA==

Jaanelle DeJure likes this.
  2. Sir Aular Glorthalion

It looks like when I modify a deck's equipment and try and switch decks, my outfit doesn't change until I've switched a few times.

3. Sir Aular Glorthalion

This is still happening every time I log into the game.

I have 1o combat decks and each deck has every equipment slot mapped. I carry all the gear on me at all times.
    I have 10 decks mapped to Keypad 1 to Keypad 9 with the tenth as Alt-Keypad 0.

When I log into the game and press any of my hotkeys, ALL of my gear is removed and I'm standing there in my wrappy-whities. To fix, I keep swapping decks to another deck, then back to deck 1 (keypad 1) until my gear starts re-equipping. Once the deck attached to Keypad 1 is working again, it stops removing equipment for that keybinding. I then do this to Keypad-2 until it works, then 3, and so on.

This means the first 5 minutes in game is cycling through my 10 hotkeys to swap decks until every deck keeps my clothes on.

Would be really nice to get this fixed.

I can meet a dev in game to demonstrate this if you can't reproduce it.

4. Jaanelle DeJure

Jaanelle DeJure Avatar

5. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth Avatar