1. We have a QA initiative where we work with the community more closely than ever to get your bug reports into the hands of the developers. Please use this forum for LIVE Server bug reporting. Do follow the format below, because it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, it's possible your bug report will be misinterpreted, or worse, lost!

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Only reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug. ALL extraneous commentary will be deleted to avoid cluttering the reports.
    • Keep your bug report short and factual.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
    To get started, use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new QA forum post. Thank you bug hunters!
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Switching targets from player to mob and back

Discussion in 'Release 53 Feedback Forum' started by Zeetocht, May 11, 2018.

1. Zeetocht

Zeetocht Avatar

I run pretty regularly with 3 other people with whom I've been gaming for most of the past 10 years and the 4 of us can pretty much do any content we want- gets a little butt-clenchy at times but that's part of the fun :p I recently acquired and leveled up the Valiant Warden skill and though I think it's a nice skill I do have a bit of a problem with it. When I target the tank with the appropriate F key I pretty much keep him targeted and keep Valiant Warden refreshed while at the same time casting AoE's on the mobs around us. But when I target a specific mob for whatever reason and then try to retarget the tank with the appropriate F key it doesn't work until I untarget the mob I have targeted and then hit the appropriate F key.

FrostII likes this.
  2. FrostII

FrostII Avatar

Yea, that's one of the more annoying aspects of our targeting.
    Having to hit Esc to get rid of a targeted mob just so you can use your Fkey targets - is a PITA.

Oyjord Hansen likes this.