Systems in place

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by treehoofer, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treehoofer

treehoofer Avatar

I hear that 80% or so of the systems are in place or something like that. I'm not sure what counts as a system and what is just content but I guess it would be housing, combat, crafting, world map and those types of things. Now they need vendors, economy, sieges? What else is there as far as systems go?

majoria70, Themo Lock and Tahru like this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome treehoofer to Shrouds. Yes and now that you mention it, there are discussions going on regarding the economy right now;) There will be so much more. We will have a total of 5 episodes/expansions to keep us busy.
    Lord British aka Richard Garriott is asking for very interactive. There will be guild wars, arenas, pvp areas, there should be treasure hunting eventually, fishing that is deep perhaps you will fish up a messag in a bottle with a mystery;),
    Secret places to discover;such as secret doors and areas, a deep story line that is discoverable through conversation that provides quests but you will have to either discover your quests by talking to npcs or find items throughout the
    game that will have meaning to set you on a journey of discoveries, also planned is that you will have choices in how to complete story lines you find, and consequences with an indepth virtue system. There's a lot more, but hopefully
    this helps, so much not in yet. We have control points to do that are fun and each release brings on more and more. So hopefully not too much of a wall of text for you. Again happy to meet you. **majoria bows**

reesian, Themo Lock and Tahru like this.
  3. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

80% seems like a significant exaggeration. There are too many things to name. I start thinking about it and my eyes glaze over. So much work left to do... That said, it is coming along at a nice clip!

reesian and Themo Lock like this.
  4. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

Actually I believe it was 70% according to Richard's last known assessment.. and 20% content.

reesian, Themo Lock and Tahru like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.