Tax free forever house lot...expired?! $100 home lost, after $500+ royal pledge!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dreamwriter, Sep 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mystarr

mystarr Avatar

@Dreamwriter

• Nesoskia is a PRT (requires place anywhere deeds like yours) near the Twin Foothills (Elysium Mines)
    • Its about one inch on the overland map to a ferry to Aerie
    • Its an island with lots of AWESOME seaside view locations available
    • Only a few inches further gets you to the Xenos Ferry to Etceter/the rest of the world
    • A boat at the dock takes you directly to the player run town of Jade Valley. They have all of the devotionals. (It's convenient to get any buff you want!)
    • Awesome location!!!

NOTE: They added a handy feature a while back: Green signposts near the entrance let you teleport around the island. This green sign teleporter network makes lots of locations a short run from the entrance.

PS: If you hold down the "P" key in a town, a pillar of smoke will rise up from nearby lots that are available.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  2. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

I can almost taste the salt, in that Mediterranean Sea air! :p

Hornpipe and Moiseyev Trueden like this.
  3. stromgrin

stromgrin Avatar

i won a PA taxable Town Lot Deed. it did expire. i payed all the past due tax the next night i logged in and its gone. i received all the items in the house, and the house in my bank. the Deed is no where to be found. any suggestions?

4. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Check your inventory.

Metalocalypze and Jaesun like this.
  5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Use the search filter on both the bank and your inventory, and type in "deed".

6. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

This might not help much and you might or might not know this since uve been away. Pots have replaced npc towns as the place to be, lots of people moved away from npc towns to place in player owned towns for various reasons like layouts deco population activity and bonuses.

I sold all my npc deeds at a premium and got pot deeds.

7. privateerFox

privateerFox Avatar

Opinion incoming.

A much better way to handle tf pa deeds, that I can't imagine anyone having a problem with and serve to give the deed more value, would be to have the deed/lot do a check against the population of the town it is placed in so that it is permanent unless said town has reached a population of 50% (arbitrary #) or more --then the inactivity timer would be triggered for the 120 day count down. This would serve to retain players that take long breaks but wholly plan to return AND still allow new/ active players plenty of lot selection in any given town.

8. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome @DreamWalker to the game you have waited for so long. I too am sorry you felt disappointed to lose your place in Aerie. I am one of 'those' people who don't believe player homes should have been placed in a quest town or any npc town for that matter. It has only confused the issue of finding anything and NPC towns are cluttered with houses that new players do not know what is what at first sometimes and then they go 'oh another players house' but at first they don't always really know what is what. I would suggest outskirts for housing before you enter each town and I do hope this could be implemented for episode 2. @DarkStarr @Lord British.

Anyway besides that after you have made piece with the fact that you will have to re-think where to place your house. I came from a Lord Marshal pledge and I considered placing in an NPC town but I just could not do it. Wizards Rest is so beautiful and peaceful and of course it is a player owned town ;). I love the snowy background and the conveniences that are everywhere.

Also to be considered in making your choice of where to live is that the way we travel in this game is get an upgrade and what I mean by this is that teleporting and binding at this moment are very limited.

Your fast travel is the rifts which are a pain since you have to wait for the locations to show up an awful long time for each, your friends list is also your teleport list since you can teleport to anywhere someone is from that if in the same mode, and your 1 bind point you select which could be your home, or any town crier.

So since this game has evolved and the systems do sometimes have to evolve with due to lack of resources atm etc, it we will be getting free-er movement throughout the game. If more reasons to be on the map are also added during this process then that would also be great but perhaps later.

So teleporting will come with a cost which is who knows yet. It is all exciting news though since the game is broken into many scenes and while walking on the map is not too lengthy sometimes it is if you are in a hurry, or just don't wanna, etc.

So anyway at this point the game has definitely evolved into lots of wonderful and imo much more is still coming to it to tie it together. Like revamped quest system, journal, treasure hunting, and much more. And don't over-look we have a music system and you can play and sync songs with others ;). I am Majoria in game if I can ever help and I do hope after you get yourself organized and situated that you send me a friends request. I would be happy to help anytime.

9. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

Sotamap.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.