Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Tenants Throne Of Bones moved to the roof

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by majoria70, Aug 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

08/08/2019 14:11
    Title: Tenants Throne Of Bone Moved to the Roof
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: In my lot called School of Rock I have only one tenant who does not come in game often. I gave him a room as guest/tenant on this lot and today his throne of bones appeared on the roof of the house. I could send it to his bank perhaps but still this is the strangest thing and you should know it has happened. Overall this house has collision problems. It is an old house called the Duke Benefactor home. Many times when I am decorating the roof or other floors it tries to grab from the floors below or above. This is new though for an item to jump floors on its own. I don't think that guy has played the game in a while and for his stuff to move on its own is strange indeed. This player has not been online since 7/23/19. Thanks for your help. I will leave the item as is for a while and then I will send it to his bank.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32683
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6052
    SotA.Win.64.1027.Date.08.07.19
    Area: POT_alpine_metropolis_01_template/Wizards Rest
    Area Display Name: Wizards Rest
    Loc: (115.2, 60.2, 56.9)
    Debug: UE9UX2FscGluZV9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFdpemFyZHMgUmVzdHwoMTE1LjIzNCwgNjAuMjE0LCA1Ni45NDYpfCgwLCAwLjk5NiwgMCwgMC4wODkpfC0zNDYzLjg0NXwyMC4wNTU5MXwzLjE2OTg2NQ==

[​IMG]

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.