Thanks for the puzzles!

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Tamsen, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tamsen

Tamsen Avatar

@Berek

I expect we don't say thank you enough.

I therefore want to thank you all sincerely for some of the newer puzzles, mainly in the new Elysium Mines and East Longfall Wetlands.

I've done mirror puzzles like that before, and I instantly loved this one. Several of us ran through it four times in two days just because it was so much fun. It was like being at an amusement park where you get off the ride and sprint to the end of the line to ride it again.

But - OMG - East Longfall Wetlands! That puzzle was a pure delight. It was inventive, original, clever, and very satisfying.

So thanks, Port! You made my puzzler quite happy.

2. Cryodacry

Cryodacry Avatar

I must say i cannot agree more on the love for the puzzles. I must say that i do love the Puzzles more than i love the questing.... Questing needs so much polish .... it's just very clunky and inconsistent. Not to mention it feels like you need a strategy guide to know what words you need to say.

Puzzles are spot on though.. Can't wait for tougher ones to come out. !

3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

I'm glad you like our puzzles!

Credit sharing time! A bunch of us make or contribute to puzzles (myself included), but I'll specifically mention that @PlagueOfLocust teamed up with @Sea-Wolf for the Elysium Mines mirror puzzle, and the East Longfall Wetland puzzle was made by @PlagueOfLocust and @Vas Corp Por .

(I think @PlagueOfLocust is becoming our resident puzzle master!)

4. Tamsen

Tamsen Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.