Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The Crags is major borked

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Belladonna Rose, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Out exploring again and i come up on The Crags.....thought ok give it a whirl.
    Love the scene layout and there is so much potential there...except 90% of the mobs either dont attack or do not respond at all. Really disappointing for a tier 4 scene. Hardly any ore, trees or cotton nodes in the scene. I thought this scene was just redone a couple releases ago.
    Also the slimes in the mine area just sit there. Hardly any ore or gems to even really bother going into the thing. But interesting setup though.
    And Obsidian Fortress is pretty messed up.
    Trying to find all the statues outside the fortress is crazy as there are not always distinct paths or roads to follow. Will have to go back and give it a go again but got tired after an hour of running around.

Too many things in this scene to even bother bug reporting them.....the whole scene needs a look at from the devs

2. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

Moving to bug forums as this all bugs, not really anything to do with where originally posted (quests, lore, etc.)

Belladonna Rose likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.