the freedom of MMORPG

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by blaquerogue, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

I would like to start by saying that, it would be awesome if your a healer type, that you could heal anyone, you see. I love being a random healer that just happened along! This would increase other people playing with each other in the multi universe, meeting new people and actually being of some use to others, besides people only in your party.

*with the following guidelines*

1. If you dont want people healing you you can turn off the option to be healed.
    2. If your healing a person in a pvp fight you automatically become flagged to the person/ or people fighting them ( you dont become flagged if they are pvp!) only if they are fighting someone else.
    3. you will get healing gain for experience only from those that are open to being healed. (again if your not wanting to be healed you have an option to turn it off or on.)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

yes I agree being able to heal others outside your party should be revisited. I agree to what you say blaquerogue. Perhaps there is a popup that says for example ****Majoria is trying to heal you, Do you accept the heal or decline the heal? Accept?....... Decline?**** The same thing with Rezzes. ***Majoria is trying to resurrect you ...... Accept Resurrection? or Decline Resurrection? *** It is then up to the player if they want to accept or decline the help. Also like turning off duel requests or join a guild requests in some games there could be a place to select accept healing and resurrections from players outside of a party or do not accept heals outside of a party. ;)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    Nelzie, blaquerogue and CatherineRose like this.
  3. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

I agree with you majoria but it would be more simplified if you can turn the option off or on, when you get into the game, us random healers need some love!! If you have the option "on" then any beneficial spells can be cast on you, if "off" the player trying to heal would see something like his option for healing is off. Then we can just move on, and not waste any precious wandering healer time there lol!

I don't understand why something so easy has not been done to facilitate that??? Its a simple fix!

4. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

if they put in the work to prevent harassment and greifing I would be fine with everyone being able to heal and buff and ect each other.

following someone around casting bright or gameplay effecting vfx and status on another player is... annoying to say the least. casting night vision, light, the heals over time soothing rain the shield spells ect.

Nelzie and blaquerogue like this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Lol well I thought I said that option to turn of accept heals like accept duels but nm yep we do agree ;)

blaquerogue likes this.
  6. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

yeah we agree, trying to make it as simple of a fix as possible for the devs!

7. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

if you don't like it then you simply turn it off. I appreciate the devils advocate none the less! it helps to come up with solutions to the problems!:)

8. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Because the devs love to add more options to turn on and off?

9. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

because its easy! It doesn't take a genius to know that! we can turn things on and off as it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.