Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The Ghost Corpian

Discussion in 'Release 29 Feedback Forum' started by Xi_, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

just as an FYI, i may be an Archer, But i rarely use rapid fire on the corpion, i use chaotic feedback and air/Death Attacks :)

Fister Magee likes this.
  2. Leostorm

Leostorm Avatar

this is the heart of the issue

3. Net

Net Avatar

I still do not like the whole experience thingy.

I think we should have fixed amount of points to assign to stats (Str-Int-Dex) instead of going 100-100-100 eventually.
    There should be imho fixed amount of points we could assign to attunements (Perhaps it should allow to reassign only 4 points a day)
    And there should be imho fixed amount of xp shared between skills. Using skills would use that pool, not using them could let unused skills slowly degrade in level. Perhaps people would have to unlock that pool by playing first, but if there is no end level, people who farm more staff will always be better.
    And there is somewhat hidden character level that also matters somehow.

Anyway I rather enjoyed the game when assigning points and making deck mattered quite a lot and you did not have to deal with all your skills doing half a damage of someone else. I am not really happpy if I am not playing the right farming build I get so far behind.

I think the chance to farm Obsidian coin is worth farming bosses alone without xp boosts.

4. GraveDncer

GraveDncer Avatar

Which makes the whole thing kinda boring right now :(

Oba Evesor and KuBaTRiZeS like this.
  5. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

Would be interested in a Devs opinion on this.

Moonshadow likes this.
  6. KuBaTRiZeS

KuBaTRiZeS Avatar

That's what we need, thinking outside the box. The whole progression system is flawed. It needs to be changed. I agree regarding the stats, but don't quite understand the idea of XP shared between skills. I'd prefer to avoid the point assigning... i'm also happy the way attunement works atm (and hope to see the same system applied to innates).

The fault is in having an use based progression with an activity monitor (XP pool) that comes from a level based system, and that's what must change.

7. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

. In pvp, you adventure level doesnt matter too much but it makes a pretty notable difference in pve for hit chances. I dont think the progression system is as much a problem as the easiness of the corp vs its reward

Noric likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.