Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The Lord Must Fall - did I miss something? (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Release 51 Feedback Forum' started by Cora Cuz'avich, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

"please speak out loud, I can't hear ya"

Paladin Michael and Cordelayne like this.
  2. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I think maybe we're a little too spoiled by other games. Usually, if a quest isn't over, it's still in our quest log. To be fair, though, my base assumption was that either I'd missed something, or that more was coming. Because the alternative was that it was too easy and simple, and I don't think that little of the Devs. :)
    This is what makes me happiest about this. I made the mistake of dealing with this like most games do quests- the "easy" solution is kill the involved parties and take their stuff, the "hard" solution is the one that actually involves a story and other things to do. While I wanted to take the bad guy way, I assumed that would entail missing out on most of the quest. (So bored with my lily white Shroud.)

3. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

I did this quest on QA before that release in offline mode and I did just take the easy way out and killed him... not sure if the quest just wasn't finished yet or it was intended, but Drumplemouth didn't have any vault key as loot. So, when it went on live servers, my online attempt I chose to question his witnesses as I thought it was the only way to proceed / complete the quest.

In doing so, I encountered the skull clipper and had a strange feeling that this new NPC was a part of something bigger!

Well, in R52 QA, I ran into a few more of them...
    I found a few more of these guys in Brittany Graveyard as I went to test out the Earth Pot quest.

This time around, I got a few responses from them as/after killing them:
    1. The League of the Skulls... endures...
    2. For the Order!
    3. The League could have used your talents. Pity!

That's all I got after killing about 10 or so. But, it definitely looks like this is some organized group with some kind of agenda. Can't wait to find out more about them!

Paladin Michael and Rentier like this.
  4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Still couldn't figure this one out. Tried to see if I could kill him, then turn in Natasha and Marlin as murderers, but that didn't seem to be it. Also thought maybe destroying the evidence would trigger something, but nope. Finally just turned the key over to Marlin. Though I probably should have hung on to it, in case the vault's location is ever revealed.

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.