The Nomadic Merchants Association (not a guild, an idea)

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Lace, Mar 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lace

Lace Avatar

I have one merchant so far @HogwinHD who I have given trustee access to one of the lots. I still have 2 more row house lots that can be claimed by folks. Also keep in mind more than one person can sell from a vendor on a lot. There will be no deco so you don't have to worry about folks stealing stuff from you on the lot. Later today I will be putting the cheap stone houses on them so they have a little flourish.

Looking for vendors for this Saturday just need to know who is interested for lot permissions and those willing to share their vendor with others.

Their are basic crafting tables set up by the dragon, I will move a crafter merchant there later today as well, the banker is near the zone in and crafting stations to collect sales fees, currently there is one by the large city adobe by the event but he will be removed.

(additionally the expert stations are located in diamond fields which is a ladder away from bearskin grotto near the zone in, or conversely a hatch entrance away from Diamond Fields. Diamond Fields is off the docks in Port Phoenix and has access to Sparrowfall, Jade Caverns and others as well --- heh its a large circuit of interconnect towns -- all located off either Etcter or Aerie)

Other POT owners and event folks, once we get through this first try (and maybe a couple other dress rehearsals) I will post takebacks etc and we can further define needs, goals etc .. and then we can start trying to coordinate with everyone each week for new locations for the Nomadic Merchants Association.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
    Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  2. Womby

Womby Avatar

I would love to host this event at the Isle of Ghosts sometime, once the island is ready. I also have two row lot deeds that I can use to help out merchants who don't have one.

Lace likes this.
  3. Lace

Lace Avatar

We are t minus 5 hours and 45 minutes from the first event that will host traveling merchants.

I still need some merchants, I got the lots for ya can probably loan a vendor if needed.

Need MOAR merchants

SeleneNoctua likes this.
  4. Womby

Womby Avatar

I am in Bearskin Grotto and have row lot deed, vendor and stuff to sell. Nibbling on strange looking mushroom while I await instructions.

Lace and SeleneNoctua like this.
  5. Selene

Selene Avatar

Be careful, you might grow to a monstrous size.

Lace likes this.
  6. Womby

Womby Avatar

I can see beautiful colour trails when I wave my hand in front of my face.

Lace likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.