The Order's Auction Hall

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Violation Clauth, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the Order's Auction Hall and service thread. Our auctions are currently held at 7pm Central Time with a preview vendor located in Ordinis Mortis at the Order's Auction Hall. We service two auctions, noted below, and are currently looking at picking up a third rotating location monthly.

Some information and facts about the Auction and Auctioneer:
    • The Order's Auction, in the home of Violation and Duhlanee Clauth, is located in Ordinis Mortis. Ordinis Mortis is located to the south of Brittany, just over the bridge as you head toward Desolis in Grunvald.
    • Ordinis Mortis is connected to Vengeance, the home city of Order of Vengeance.
    • The Order's Auction is ran by Duke Violation Clauth, ONBE/CNBE, the founder of Order of Vengeance. Order of Vengeance is proud to be a Royal Warrant Holder of his Majesty, Lord British.
    • Violation has been running auctions in Shroud of the Avatar since 2014 and held the first one in PaxLair.
    • Violation has hosted auctions in 4 different player owned towns and one PRT (Brittany Alleys).
    Resume / Accolades
    • Violation has transferred over 10 million gold in sales, post early access/early release, and brokered sales for over 50 million in gold sales during this era.
    • Violation was the first to auction an item crafted by @Lord British
    • Violation was the first to auction an item crafted by @DarkStarr
    • Violation has auctioned over 500 items for over 30 different sellers from over a dozen guilds.
    • Violation currently hosts two auctions for the Order's Auction Hall
    Upcoming Auctions:
    • March 4th - Orders Auction @ Ordinis Mortis
    • March 11th - CLOSED (no reservation available)
    • March 18th - Orders Auction @ Ordinis Mortis (note: cancelled)
    • March 25th - Blackrock Auction @ Blackrock Cove
    • April 1st - CLOSED (Violation will be traveling for a wedding)
    • April 8th - AVAILABLE (contact me in a PM to schedule your town!)
    • April 15th - Orders Auction @ Ordinis Mortis
    • April 22nd - Blackrock Auction @ Blackrock Cove
    • April 29th - !!!SILENT BUYOUT AUCTIONS!!! (5th Saturday is reserved for flash vendor sales... check our merchants for amazing deals posted randomly throughout the day!!!)
    • May 6th - Orders Auction @ Ordinis Mortis
    • May 13th - AVAILABLE (contact me in a PM to schedule your town!)
    • May 20th - Orders Auction @ Ordinis Mortis
    • May 27th - Blackrock Auction @ Blackrock Cove

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    Numa, Dwalin Bombardin, Bom and 3 others like this.
  2. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

~ R32 Order's Auction Announcement ~

Greetings all! Since I'll be out of town this weekend @Minerva will be standing in as the Auctioneer! Please show her support and attend!

What: Order's Auction
    Where: Ordinis Mortis, Grunvald Region near Brittany, Novia
    When: 7pm Central
    Why: We're the longest running auction and feel like we're just getting started... this is the chance for you to get your business name out there as a merchant or a buyer. Get connected to others. Socializing at the event in whispers is strongly encouraged; however, we request you keep local and zone chat to a minimum during the auction.
    How: If you want to buy then show up with gold... if you want to sell then show up early with your items and trade them to Minerva or one of her assigned helpers.

This first auction will be held in Ordinis Mortis. We would like to have picked the worst performing scene and give @Chris the best chance to pull his hair out because, well, that's how we roll, but we realize attendance would be light (sorry, Wharfs is no longer an option because it's load times are horrible without people there... :( oh well... maybe next time!). Please show up and get your valued items in the mix so we can give you some GCotO free!!! :) Ordinis Mortis is located less than 1 screen away from Brittany to the south. It's connected to Vengeance and is a primary trade hub for the Grunvald region between several guilds and towns. There is a very good chance I'll hold future auctions there as well so be sure to stop by whenever you can to check out some of the vendors and notices!

Also, due to too many people complaining of gold shortages I'm going to knock the R32 buyer reward down to 15k gold... the first two who spend 15k gold (combined purchases count) get the CotO instead of 20k. R33 it's back to 20k! Please keep track of your purchases and mention this to Minerva if you hit the 15k mark. The CotO will be traded after the gold is paid even if you're announced to receive it before then.

REMEMBER: THE AUCTION HALL IS 100% FREE TO LIST AT, NO TRANSACTION FEES, NO VENDOR FEE, JUST PURE PROFIT!

In the future, we will ask for a 5% or 5k tip, whichever is smaller, to assist us in upgrades to the auction service.

Additionally, no one has entered items to be sold on the website so the online auction is empty for this time around. If you have items you want auctioned either during this auction or online please let me know so we can get them listed.

HUZZAH AVATARS!

(tl;dr: we're giving out up to 9 CotO and we are auctioning stuff for free tomorrow... Ordinis Mortis... 7pm central... be there!)

3. Bushmaster

Bushmaster Avatar

WOOT!!! Auction day.

Luca Xante and Time Lord like this.
  4. Yipp

Yipp Avatar

Exactly where is this going to be held? I am unable to locate this Player owned town on the map.

Time Lord likes this.
  5. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

Just little bit south east from Brittany :)

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Bushmaster

Bushmaster Avatar

Just south of Brittany and just east on the other side of the little river.

Time Lord likes this.
  7. Yipp

Yipp Avatar

I found it and here is a picture for I do not have a thousand words

[​IMG]

Time Lord, Bom and Luca Xante like this.
  8. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Hey, thanks!

Also, once you get in the town here's an idea at where the house is located :) We'll be building up an entire downtown area around this but it's just a house in the middle of nowhere right now... :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    Numa, Time Lord and Bom like this.
  9. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Here's a look at the inside of the house!

I also have an updated "Order's Auction - Information" version 2 available to review on the ornate display table in front of Clauth Wares. Additionally, copies of the book are available for 1g on the vendor.

Entry View
    [​IMG]

Podium View
    [​IMG]

Numa, Time Lord, Bom and 2 others like this.
  10. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

It's the auction tomorrow! Hope to see everyone there. 8PM eastern, 7pm central, 5pm pacific time. Ordinis Mortis, located just to the south of Brittany, right through the door there's the house pictured above.

I've had two people show interest in listing some items already and I'm looking forward to auctioning off some very special items. Also, with this announcement, I also wanted to mention that several other towns have been contacted and alternating from the main auction time I will start running a Sunday auction as well... this auction will move all throughout Novia. The first town I'm hoping to hit with my Sunday afternoon auction (target goal right now is 3pm eastern) is the a properly named player owned town by Andernut. Once I get the details worked out I'll announce them for sure. So, for the proper announcement here...

What: Order's Auction
    Where: Ordinis Mortis, Grunvald Region near Brittany, Novia
    When: 7pm Central
    Why: We're the longest running auction and feel like we're just getting started... this is the chance for you to get your business name out there as a merchant or a buyer. Get connected to others. Socializing at the event in whispers is strongly encouraged; however, we request you keep local and zone chat to a minimum during the auction.
    How: If you want to buy then show up with gold... if you want to sell then show up early with your items and trade them to Violation Clauth or one of her assigned helpers.

REMEMBER: THE AUCTION HALL IS 100% FREE TO LIST AT, NO TRANSACTION FEES, NO VENDOR FEE, JUST PURE PROFIT!

In the future, we will ask for a 5% or 5k tip, whichever is smaller, to assist us in upgrades to the auction service. (which will be reduced for regular attending patrons and merchants)

Additionally, I'm happy to announce that the first website auction completed. Someone won 10 scrolls for 500g. If you haven't been checking the website out you're missing out on some good deals! I'll be getting my auctions reposted; however, remember anyone can use it to post their wares they want sold and do not have to use the auction house to make the sale. If it's purchased with a buy-it-now early they are able to do the trade as the seller and buyer see fit without ever involving anyone from the auction house.

NOTICE: the Order's Auction Hall is gold only right now. Please be 100% sure you do not attempt to use it for clearing RMT sales. All RMT sales must go through the player market place. Thanks!

HUZZAH AVATARS!

(tl;dr: we're giving out up to 9 CotO and we are auctioning stuff for free tomorrow... Ordinis Mortis... 7pm central... be there!)

Time Lord and Luca Xante like this.
  11. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Just as a reminder this starts in 40 minutes! :) I'm in Ordinis Mortis now taking items people are selling!

Time Lord likes this.
  12. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Auction hall got an upgrade! Look forward to seeing you at our next auction!

[​IMG]

Numa, Time Lord and moko like this.
  13. Qwark

Qwark Avatar

Dont make the chair too comfy or they might fall asleep!

Time Lord and Violation Clauth like this.
  14. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

I'm here and ready to start taking your wares! Auction starts in an hour!

Rada Torment likes this.
  15. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

This month's auction will be on Saturday the 19th! See you guys then!

Numa and Rada Torment like this.
  16. Minerva

Minerva Avatar

I am looking forward to this Saturday. I hear we have a special item for sell :)

Luca Xante likes this.
  17. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Lesni and Luca Xante like this.
  18. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

19. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Last auction we had about 4 people turned away because they tried to list items after the auction started. Please be sure you list early! I request everyone who wants to list show up at least 30 minutes early; however, you can list as early as you want! I've already received items from a couple people and placed them for preview on a vendor.

Update 12-Feb-17: we have a lot of items listed now! Excellent! I could make room for 3-5 more items before we would start to run long. We will be announcing more auctions, more frequently, more more more, so be sure to attend!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    Numa and Luca Xante like this.
  20. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

A few more items have been listed, the previous image has been updated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.