Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The Rise - Mage Room -

Discussion in 'Release 52 Feedback Forum' started by Xkhan, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

here's how you do it. All them mages on the right side where you get 4-5 pull on you. Just hit the front guy from as far back as you can then walk your char into the hall way and around the column there (hide), the mage you pulled will usually blink right to you (maybe 1 or 2 with it at times) and you can easily kill it and then pull the next.

Meh, just watch this:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/245076361

Ptolemy likes this.
  2. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

They used to teleport... but something was wrong and they removed it for awhile.... they just put it back to the way it was. At least they don't have their insane heals anymore. I like the teleport... makes them easier to bait for me. Bait and Bash!

3. Oeneusc

Oeneusc Avatar

If you put a dot on them and then break LOS by going down the steps they’ll blink to you every time. Seems easier to thin down the elves and move into the room now.

4. Xkhan

Xkhan Avatar

Thank you for sharing video @2112Starman and the strategy everyone. My own strategy is to stealth into the room and get to the hallway/stairwell across from where you come up and from there the catwalk/stairs to highest catwalk. I like shooting them from very far above.

Usually stealth breaks at first cat walk. I usually have those two blinking to keep up with me so I deal with those and than pull from 2nd catwalk. I'll make it work....I am more annoyed at the un-announced change.

Now I want to see how someone pulls the whole group and kills them w/o dying...I have to imagine insane fire resistance/pots/hots. Level will help I am sure as I am only 96 base (using necklace/devotion for +7 or 103).

liz_the_wiz likes this.
  5. Diab Blackbow

Diab Blackbow Avatar

As ranged, they literally just blink right out of cover and into your cross-hairs. You can get on the bridge and kill them from across the room.

High Baron O`Sullivan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.