1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

To facilitate the construction of player dungeons

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Lilith Ayin, Nov 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I think that the construction of dungeons could be much easier if, having in the main backpack the piece you want to place, in the menu to select the piece you want to place, that piece that you carry in the main backpack appears first.

Sorry for the terrible translation, my english is very poor :(

2. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

Hi @Lilith Ayin

Your translation to English is not bad at all. I may not fully understand your suggestion though since I have only built a little dungeon to go fishing in. Let me try.

So in the backpack inventory that has all your things in it, there are dungeon pieces you want to use quickly to construct the dungeon. Right?

The problem is all your dungeon pieces are mixed in with everything else in your backpack. The alphabetical listing of the items in the backpack does not show the dungeon items together to make it easy to select a dungeon item piece. Right?

I have always wanted to see a better way to filter or group our backpack inventory items by category or something. Of course, that takes more development, programming, and item category management.

You have possibly already done my following suggestion. Put dungeon pieces in a separate bag in the backpack inventory so there are only dungeon pieces in it. Then the list of items is smaller and easier to find the piece you want. Also, use the filter on the separate bag when looking for a specific group of pieces like "ancient" pieces.

Going beyond my suggestion, I think your idea in this wish list forum is good!

Does this help a little bit?

Elgarion and Paladin Michael like this.
  3. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I have not explained myself well, sorry.
    I carry all the pieces of my dungeon in a box, inside the main backpack. But since there are many pieces, in the menu to choose the piece I want to place, I have to press the selection arrow many times until I reach it.
    The idea is to put the part that I want to place in the main backpack, leaving the rest of the pieces inside the box, and that when pressing the parts selection menu, the part that I have put in the main backpack comes out first and that It is the one I want to place, so as not to have to go looking for it among all the others.

Thank you very much for your answer and for your kind words about my translation :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.