Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Tool Repair Kits, Feature or Bug?

Discussion in 'Release 53 Feedback Forum' started by Kalas Yonhammer, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kalas Yonhammer

Kalas Yonhammer Avatar

So after installing the patch today I noticed that quite a few of my items were now red, among them my tool repair kits which no longer repaired my tools. I did a text search on the patch notes and on the forums to see if this was a feature or a bug but I haven't found anything.

Anyone know the deal? Daddy has almost broken engraved tools that need fixin.

2. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

It seems to be items that are not tradeable? I saw that the ancient logbooks you can get in Desolis were red, as was a dormant automaton monkey I picked up in Blood river Outtskirts, a few tools, and some teleport scrolls. The tools and scrolls were bundle items. All except the books were in the bank, because you cna't put them in containers or anywhere else, so I stuck them there.

3. Kalas Yonhammer

Kalas Yonhammer Avatar

LOL that monkey. Never did find Gus. But yeah, the tool repair kits though? That's hurting me. That's like an immediate loss of money already spent. Maybe it was because I was trying to drag and drop repair (just thinking about it now). Not in the game now but will try the table when I get back in tomorrow.

Witcheypoo likes this.
  4. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

Gus is out there. He's hidden really well ...

I guess this would explain why all my True Bronze tools were sold out last night. Holy cow they went fast!

Witcheypoo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.