Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Trade windows in quest conversations not opening

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Prince Guni, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prince Guni

Prince Guni Avatar

I sometimes have the issue that trade windows to hand in quest items do not open anymore when they should do so during quest conversations. This issue seems to be triggered when a quest trade window is opening but I click or press some other UI input fast. The trade window then disappears and subsequently no trade windows open in any quests anymore until I restart the client.

This is a minor issue once a player knows this problem can happen as restarting the client solves it. Players, especially new players, who are not aware of this bug might get stuck and permanently frustrated during quests however.

Aetric likes this.
  2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report! Issue #63841

3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

@Prince Guni , I was hoping you could help us. We're having trouble researching your issue and are hoping you could give us some details on specific instances where this has happened to you. The more specific, the better. Character names, quest/task descriptions, the item you were hoping to trade to the NPC, the scene you were in, coordinates... all of these things would be helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.