Transferring of items purchased during telethon to another account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sea Bear, Mar 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

Purchased some items from the add-on store during the telethon from each of my alt accounts.

Today, I log into each alt. account and send the items purchased as gifts to my main account using main account email and avatar name.
    Log into main account and there are no gifts, yet they are all showing on the alt accounts as sent and in pending status...

Is there a delay in how long it takes to receive gifts from one account to another? It has been awhile since I did this and I remember it being instantaneous if my memory is correct?

2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

They come across as email. You'll need to open each message and click the link to claim the gift.

Elwyn and Numa like this.
  3. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

I did this with three items on Friday from one of my accounts to another, two were accepted and received immediately but one just stuck in 'pending', after a hour or so I went to the account that had it and 're-sent' the gift, and that seemed to kick the system into life again and I was able to accept that one as well.

Edit : Yep, as Browncoat Jayson just said, the email needs to be received by the account stuff is going to, and the 'accept' link in there clicked. My 'hiccup' was that after doing that, two worked and one did not, until it was re-sent.

Lained likes this.
  4. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

No not instantaneous. If I remember correctly you get an email notification and have to click on a link to accept the gift.

5. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

It took me a bit but with some help I got it working, that part about the emails, I had forgotten

6. Vodalion [BEAR]

Vodalion [BEAR] Avatar

send these items via the ingame mail - it has a small gold fee attached but works nearly instanteous.

Numa and Barugon like this.
  7. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

That doesn't work with store credits. Also, you can use "send as gift" when buying the item to save yourself a step. Just remember not to do that on your main account!

For in-game items, I just have all my alts set to co-owner and use boxes on my lot. Only IGG is tricky, for that I just put a single corpse wax on my vendor for the amount I want to transfer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.