Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Travel time in real numbers

Discussion in 'Release 18 Feedback' started by redfish, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redfish

redfish Avatar

Yea, I have two different monitors and things appear differently on them, so I make sure to check the game out on both. The screen and how much it picks up glare might be an influence for some people, too, but it could make a difference what time of the day you're playing too.

Anyway I'll take screenshots to show my perspective on darkness, and if people's screens are making a big difference in how they see things, they can point it out, since whatever differences in viewing with their screens should be a problem in the screenshots too. If people's game looks different also because of their graphics card, people will also be able to point out that their game looks different, and even try to take a screenshot in the same place and time in the game for comparison.

2. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

My point was just that it might seem fine to you, but not to others. Since others have expressed some passionate differences of opinion in this thread, it leads me to believe that these differences might well be related to what computer, graphics card, etc. they are running. I know that Portalarium's goal is to find a sort of middle ground so that all players can experience the game without undue frustration, so I suspect they will continue to work on this.

That's really all I have to say on it, but I wanted to point out that assuming that everyone is experiencing the same things that you could be problematic.

Gamician, FrostII and Lockeydragon like this.
  3. redfish

redfish Avatar

No problem, Raven, I've made the same observation in other threads.

That's what I want to test by putting up some screenshots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.