Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Trolls - Best Combat Experience Yet!!

Discussion in 'Release 20 Feedback' started by Crazy Phil, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazy Phil

Crazy Phil Avatar

Holy crap... Trolls are exactly the type of creatures I like to fight. This combat experience is what this game needs more of! I want his head ON MY WALL!!

Unfortunately my swords seem to do zero damage to him. I guess I need to get crafting to better prepare myself. My hope is that he can be soloed by an experienced melee player. If he's not ever supposed to be, that would be depressing. It's not going to stop me from trying though. Something about my little avatar running under his legs only to get a small stab in every now and then. :cool:

I think the "tell" for his "clap" attack is shorter than the wind-up for our double-tap dodge-roll. Dodge-roll might need some timing work perhaps? I've figured out the routine for the "stomp" I think though. If I get hit with a "stomp", that's my own fault. :p

Bravo, team!! :D

Abydos and Duke Gréagóir like this.
  2. Rebelweasel

Rebelweasel Avatar

A member of my guild solo'd the troll last night. He was um, level 47or 49 I believe, and very beastly survival build. He barely made it out alive, with about 200 health left :D It was very, very tough for him. Our only regret was the measly 18 or so gold payout for so much work.

Crazy Phil likes this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Where can I find the troll?

4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

@Sir Barugon......I didn't want anyone to tell me where the troll was. It was the most amazing thing to suddenly find him. I avoided all the discriptions of where he was to have that experience. It was so worth it. So I won't be the one to tell you. It is for your own good, you may thank me later.:)

5. Edward Newgate

Edward Newgate Avatar

well he shoud had got a ton of xp

6. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

That is truly an amazing feat! It took four of us, ranging in level from 32 to 48, to take down a single troll, and each time one of our party members would die when the troll fell on top of him :eek: (We repeated the experience multiple times for the XP o_O) Good thing I am an archer/mage and kept my distance for the most part ;)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
    Crazy Phil likes this.
  7. Rebelweasel

Rebelweasel Avatar

He told me the one thing about the troll was that he is incredibly fast. He said he wasn't even aware that the troll was around, before it was on him. That sounds really exciting, doesn't it?

8. Satan Himself

Satan Himself Avatar

Yeah I stumbled on that troll just out looking for skeletons and easier critters. When I saw him lumbering quickly toward me with murder in his eyes, I turned tail and ran away like King Arthur and his knights when they saw the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.:eek: It is a magnificent creature.

Ice Queen and Crazy Phil like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.