Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Truth: See Notus further below

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Fauxpas, Jun 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fauxpas

Fauxpas Avatar

1. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    2. Blocker? for this questline yes 100%
    3. Details: in the labyrinth the portal doesnt work, i can pass through it but end up in front of a wall. the teleport node on it seems to be broken. (and yes im 100% sure its the right portal, first because i drew a map and second, every other portal works (as in bringing you back to the entrance))
    4. Steps to Reproduce: doing the questline, drawing a map, getting stuck in the labyrinth...
    5. User Specs: -
    i tried reconnecting, but that didnt solve it for me.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  2. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Is this in Artifice? I would be helpful if you used the /bug command there, it not only records info about your system, but your exact location in the game. It will put info in your clipboard and open up the bug report forum on your web browser. Then you go back to this thread, and paste the info into a new message. Also useful is the /loc command, which puts just the location info into your clipboard.

That being said, it wouldn't be the first time those Artifice teleports have broken after an update. But I do love it when a glitch lets me wander around the "backstage" areas for a while, which is what happened last time.

@DarkStarr can we get that info at the top of bug report forum pages to have the sentence about /bug in boldface to make it more visible?

3. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

4. Fauxpas

Fauxpas Avatar

thanks for your input, i actually did start it via the bug button ingame but must have messed up somewhere along the way. Anyway yes it is the Artifice ill add it to the tread title. [edit]i would if id discover how.[/edit]

its somewhat redicilous, that neither courage nur truth questlines work atm, havent done love far enough yet, but after spending some hours yesterday for courage and today some for truth, my hopes aint that high.

5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Those yellow teleports are apparently very prone to Unity upgrades breaking them. Like I said before, it's not the first time.

6. Fauxpas

Fauxpas Avatar

they should be like every other teleporter just with a different visual added to it, why they should be more prone to breaking is beyond me...

7. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

should be fixed in next patch

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.