Umbra

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Isabel Ayin, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

Looking great!

Isabel Ayin likes this.
  2. Eveara

Eveara Avatar

[​IMG]
    Finally managed to secure access to a reliable computer + Internet access, just so I could enjoy my own corner in Umbra Regnum for a moment.

Thank you - very much - once again, @Isabel Ayin – not sure you realize how much this means to me. ;)

Barugon and majoria70 like this.
  3. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Eveara likes this.
  4. Eveara

Eveara Avatar

I'll do my best – but alas can't guarantee anything (I'm still technically homeless!).

Isabel Ayin likes this.
  5. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Gargoyle's Rest area has been redone and all plots released to be claimable.
    Now there are 20 new plots that you can claim to locate your home or business in a beautiful city with a growing market. And castles, beautiful gardens, a dungeon full of zombies and even a movie theater!

I have also created a small "Benefactors Hall of Fame" to thank you for the help you have given me for my city, on the 1st floor of the Governor's Castle (sorry, sorry if I forgot someone, tell me if your name should be there ).

I take this opportunity to welcome the new residents of Umbra Regnum, @Scanphor and @phenyx, and Asher Rose, who has placed a new home by the sea.
    Welcome and thank you :)

6. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Elf and human camps are appearing in various areas of the city. Will the elves colonize Umbra Regnum? Or will humans stop this from happening?

In one of their settlements, the elves have an empty pen. They need a pig and a turkey. If you have an Animal Spawner Pig or an Animal Spawner Turkey, I'll trade them for my two Animal Spawner Giant Brown Rabbit. Write me on the forum or find me in game if you want to trade. Thank you!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2023
    Anpu likes this.
  7. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

This message is especially addressed to @Adam Crow, @Anpu, Asher Rose, Dido, @Eveara, @Mafu, Olympe, @Owsley, @Phenyx2, @Scanphor y Phil.
    I am going to change the biome of Umbra Regnum so please save your houses in the property manager so you don't lose anything.
    At the moment, and until I have the structure of the POT well decided, I will not put claimable plots, so you may want to find another place to settle, I do not know when I will open the POT for residents again.
    I'm very sorry for the inconvenience it may cause you but I need a change and rethink some things. And I also regret breaking that stability that I myself have preached.
    I will try to get in contact with you also within SotA.
    I know that some of the people I have named do not regularly visit the forum, if you know any of them, tell them this, please.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2023
  8. Scanphor

Scanphor Avatar

Thanks Isabel

If anyone needs somewhere to temporarily place their property rather than use up a property manager slot, we have plenty spaces in Rift's End (FT boat in the UR docks and one back near where that brings you to) - if you can't find somewhere suitable hit me up in game, here or Discord.

Mafu and Isabel Ayin like this.
  9. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Thanks for the notice. I got your letter in game and just saw this post. I've got everything all put away in the manager. Looking forward to see what you do in a new biome! :)

Isabel Ayin likes this.
  10. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Umbra is already completely empty and evicted (@Sannio in case there's a patch on the way :rolleyes:) and while it's time to start building again I've designed a heraldry in keeping with the POT theme.
    And when I have it, I will also choose a background music that is a little scary :D

[​IMG]

11. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Since Umbra became an island, I've set up and taken down the POT a few times (many times!) looking for a design I felt comfortable with.
    The last disassembly was last week and I think I have finally achieved a beautiful, bright design, and with a very different style from the previous ones, which have always been quite dark.

However, even though I consider the design finished (I have to decorate the buildings and I hope to update it when I can), I'm not going to open the city to residents because I know myself and I can take it down again at any time, and I don't want to have to expel anyone. The only residents are (each with our alts) my husband, myself and a very dear friend whom I want to thank for putting up with me and my craziness, and for his multiple collaborations to make Umbra what it is now.

I hope you visit Umbra and enjoy walking through the streets of the city, as much as I enjoyed building it.

Alley Oop likes this.