Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unable to remove some Yule decorations

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Drya, Feb 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drya

Drya Avatar

The Yule is past and most of my decorations are stored away till next December. However, there are two decor pieces I am unable to target, a mantle garland strand (2017) and an ornate mantle garland strand (2017), on one of my stone fireplaces. I was able to remove all other decor pieces from my four fireplaces but not these two. I've tried repeatedly to target and remove these decor pieces, including removing the chimney on top of the fireplace, but am still unable to target these two decor items in order to remove them. I even tried storing the offending fireplace in a nearby container, thinking I'd just get another, but the game won't let me store it with these two decor items still in place. Hoping you can help resolve this issue!

02/14/2019 16:28
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12) System RAM: 32578
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU RAM: 11127
    SotA.Win.64.913.Date.02.11.19
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01a_template/Arx Draconis
    Area Display Name: Arx Draconis
    Loc: (60.8, 89.6, -20.9)
    Debug: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxBcnggRHJhY29uaXN8KDYwLjc2NywgODkuNjA3LCAtMjAuOTA5KXwoMCwgMC45OTEsIDAsIDAuMTMyKXwtMTk1LjEyNzN8MjQuMDI0NDZ8MS4yNQ==

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.