Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unacessable Bank

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by ParagonSeeker, May 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ParagonSeeker

ParagonSeeker Avatar

Reproduction Rate: 1

Blocker? Bank inaccessible and full

Details: I can not reproduce this, I am just assuming this is why i can not access my bank. My bank is now full and not usable, Being a Visitor it does not list location of deposit. I have searched every bank and can't seem to store items.

Steps to Reproduce: Create new character and use bank at highvale while not on siege, delete char and make a new, if you use the port orb to access area, bank is closed off with items still in it.

User Specs: AMD FX 6 core 3.7ghz, 8gig corsair ram, 128G SSD, AMD Rx460 OC

2. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

Just to be clear you went back to highvale, and you couldnt access your old equipment?

3. ParagonSeeker

ParagonSeeker Avatar

Sorry I have further tracked the issue, So as I started out in Aerie on my other char, I have progressed with my new character and can't actually get back to the town I used the bank on. Not high enough level to travel through the blockade and can't seem to access the ferry at Storm's Reach.

4. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

You can only access stuff from the bank you put it in, so you would need to get back to highvale. You should have found you just run north up the coast, through the pass and you will be back where you started..

5. ParagonSeeker

ParagonSeeker Avatar

I'm in highvale, i need to get back to Aeire, which for some reason i cant.

6. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

You should be able to. There’s a pass just down the road from highvale back past the zone you started in. On the right there’s a pass just pop through there. I think even the elf does it free of charge they let you pass through or die and run. Then you will appear out near the cost. Head south to arie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.