Understorm Gold Mine

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Bonulino, Nov 21, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Bonulino

Bonulino Avatar

I just spent 3 hours or more searching for the entrance to this mine, both in the Longfall Woods and in the area around Storm's Reach. Where in the world is it?

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

3. Bonulino

Bonulino Avatar

I did finally get into the Understorm Gold Mine from Longfall Woods but have not yet fully explored it. I still need to find the Storm's Rech exit. There was a lot of copper ore but not much gold. For the amount of fighting I had to do it was a disappointing amount of gold.

4. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Got the Storm's Reach. You wont enter the town. The default when you land stay to the left of the mountain edge. There is a man there to guide you to enter the mines from there

5. Bonulino

Bonulino Avatar

I finally did find the Storm's Reach entrance. After I returned to the mine from Longfall Woods and explored t fully, I exited the mine at the Storm's Reach end and got it put on my map. I still only found a couple of gold veins. There were lots of copper veins, so I think it might be more accurate to call it a copper mine.

6. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

Yes the beginner mines have very few silver/gold nodes. Until you are ready for the better yield mines (etceter crag for gold, elysium for silver) I suggest that you spend some time in overworld encounters. Desert encounters tend to have quite a few silver nodes and plains encounters have gold. After you do a few you will learn where the nodes spawn. Just be careful because if you kill the mobs then higher level mobs can spawn so depending what it is you might need to run. :)

ConjurerDragon and Margaritte like this.