Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unplayable. Sad since earlier versions worked.

Discussion in 'Release 6 Feedback' started by Mingo, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mingo

Mingo Avatar

--Crash files were posted in bug reports. Four short plays; four crashes. Three immediate to desktop, one froze and displayed that Windows message.
    --Only was in a few minutes each time. It didn't seem to crash so much in earlier versions.
    --The night time darkness wasn't so dark this version; that's good, I could actually see enough to move around.

Time Lord and tradyblix like this.
  2. Floors

Floors Avatar

I'm experiencing issues on OS X as well. I was kind of assuming they're related to OS X, but what you're saying jives with my experience, so maybe it is system issues... ? thoughts ?

Time Lord likes this.
  3. abovenyquist

abovenyquist Avatar

Interesting... it's running fine on my Windows box, but is an unholy mess on my Mac laptop. It hasn't crashed per se, but the graphics on my avatar are really glitchy.

Time Lord likes this.
  4. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

I feel for you. Oddly, it seems to be working well here.
    I did have an awful time of it during the Dev+ release - a disembodied head a lot of the time, and disconnected at least a dozen times. However - the awesome team got right on to whatever it was - patch 101 is very smooth for me.
    Got a new rig this week; the graphics are amazing with everything set to maximum. Just tried on the laptop again - pretty much the same as before; runs OK on minimum settings, starts to choke a bit if I try to dial it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.