UPdate on Sota Craft

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Belladonna Rose, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Is there going to be an update on this site soon. And i wish they would add the skill requirement for the items. I have no clue other than trying to buy the recipe for the storage chest to know what i need to make it. Doesnt make sense that it doesnt have the required skill listed on the site.
    And where in the heck can you get recipes in Resolute. I have yet to find carpentry recipes anywhere there. LOL

2. mass

mass Avatar

I've found, in general, if you are proficiency level >40 (hover over the innate skill in your skill tree to see proficiency) and it tells you 'not high enough proficiency', the next key target is 60. Once you get to 50 (which actually closely coincides to skill level 50), use a true bronze carp hammer for +5 and a expert crafting table for +5 and you should be able to make most things. I haven't come across anything that couldn't be done at 60 prof. but others more experienced might know. This holds true for all production skills as far as I know.

3. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

One thing that site needs is to call out production quantity from recipes. Great site though.

Epiphany, majoria70 and Leostemplar like this.
  4. Ordovicia

Ordovicia Avatar

Sorry not sure about your question but in regards to the website, I sure wish that it would allow the searching of recipes based on ingredients. For instance, search beetle carapace and then get all recipes that use the item. Good site though, I use it quite a bit.

Epiphany likes this.
  5. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Oh dont get me wrong I LOVE the site...just needs to have some updates. Some of the recipes arent there that can be made and some of the ones there are wrong. Just needs to have a bit of a tweak here and there. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.