Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Vault Edition 2016 Winter Holiday Soundtrack Cylinders Cannot Be Used

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by MelfromHell, Nov 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelfromHell

MelfromHell Avatar

11/21/2019 11:53
    Title: Vault Edition 2016 Winter Holiday Soundtrack Cylinders Cannot Be Used in Broadcast Automated Phonograph
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?
    Details: Unable to listen to my Yule jams because non-tradable items cannot be placed in a container. :p
    Steps to Reproduce: Take vault item and attempt to place in broadcast automated phonograph that is placed. They won't go in. Put phonograph into inventory, and now, since they cannot be traded, you cannot place the phonograph.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6800K CPU @ 3.40GHz (12) System RAM: 65429
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.1077.Date.11.20.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_02_template/Llanvier
    Area Display Name: Llanvier
    Loc: (172.1, 44.5, 13.0)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAyX3RlbXBsYXRlfExsYW52aWVyfCgxNzIuMDk4LCA0NC41MDEsIDEzLjAwMSl8KDAsIC0wLjAzNCwgMCwgLTAuOTk5KXw0NTguMzk2OXwyNi4yNjY3N3wxLjI1

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    Lace, Chiasma, Anpu and 1 other person like this.
  2. Damia

Damia Avatar

I just came here to report the vault edition holiday wax cylinders can be used in the single use players, however, I was so happy the cylinders were available, I bought the 8 slot wax cylinder player for them, and they cannot be used in that. I think it might be due to heritage item, the cylinders cannot be heritage item to be used in the multi cylinder players. just guessing on the heritage part, but they are usable in a single wax cylinder player only.

Lace likes this.
  3. Damia

Damia Avatar

I was able to load the wax cylinders into the automated phonograph while in my inventory, but once I tried to place it, I got the warning - cant place the phonograph because it contains non tradeable items. pls make the xmas wax cylinders non heritage, or pls list them as not usable in the loadable automated phonographs so others wont be bummed out.

*The Halloween cylinders were not heritage, and loaded in the 16 slot automated phonograph I bought to use with them with no issues.

Lace and MelfromHell like this.
  4. Drilikath

Drilikath Avatar

Just came here to report this as well. I think the heritage is a mistake for this item. Hope fixed soon.

Lace likes this.
  5. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

Atos is aware of this issue.

6. Lace

Lace Avatar

Ditto on this bought them cannot use .. sad panda .. wanted cheery town music. These should not be heritage since the most use is from town owners, although some folks might like to load some phonographs for display to let people play them and you cannot do this either, only play from inventory

7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

chris just mentioned on stream that they know, but fixing the ones already out there will require a data migration. i'm guessing that probably means they'll do it next release. a dev can fix yours manually, though, if you catch one when they're on.

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.