Vendor Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vrunk Hrrk, Dec 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

Greets, I am back after a long journee

I have a commission free vendor in my bank but I cannot place it on another vendor to sell because it has items listed on it.

These items on my vendor are listed from along time ago by players no longer in game. How do I empty my CF vendor please qand send all items back to original owners.

What happens if owner no longer around? Am I stuck with a CF vendor with stuff on. I want to sell CF vendor and cant get the items off it

Thank you

HRRRK

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

Place your vendor on your lot and then ban the player's avatar from your lot, this will send all their items to their bank.

Anpu, Vrunk Hrrk and FBohler like this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

4. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

Thank you very much for the replies. I started banning the people from the lot and when I moved the vendor the items dropped off, it worked great.

I then saw an item that had been listed for sale by a friend of mine back in 2017 that has now passed away in rl. I could not bring myself to remove that last item, so I have moved the vendor to a safe place. Placed it next to some furniture that same friend had made for me back when they were playing SOTA. Who would have thought clearing out an old vendor I had not used for years would be so difficult...

FBohler, Spinok, Lained and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.