Very upset at the lowering of whiskey profit! Unbalanced Now!

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by odyssey2003, Mar 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. odyssey2003

odyssey2003 Avatar

IMO you have hit the point on the head ! I hope the devs see this post of yours and seriously take its suggestions into consideration as even your ideas for possible solutions are right on what I have been feeling about this game and I hear it time and time again from other crafters as well.

Thank you for this post :)

kaeshiva and Wilfred like this.
  2. odyssey2003

odyssey2003 Avatar

Agreed, I hear this from multiple players now, "Give us a reason to do things" I keep on hearing this over and over again. I don't hear so much "give us a new area!, give us more deco! give us more adventuring!" I hear give us a reason to do things!!!!!!

Lets be real about how many areas that are NOT BEING USED!!! when was the last time anyone been to a level 2 or 3 or 4 area ( other that the one with the razorback boars) ? There are more than enough adventure zones that are doing nothing but taking up space on the server so why not put quest in them that even high level users can enjoy going back to them ? We can recycle these area that took a designer/dev many many hours to build that is just going to waste and at the same time you can give us something to do ( which is what A lot of us want ) ! kill to birds with one stone!! and free up dev time to do a crap load more like maybe take in some suggestion from the post from kaeshiva

I also like everything in this post as well and it comes down to " give us an incentive to craft " which right now with the example of the whiskey seems to be going in the wrong direction!

luminous1, Wilfred and majoria70 like this.
  3. odyssey2003

odyssey2003 Avatar

You know now that I reflex some more on my town that was suppose to be a farming town I realize that this whiskey move sets such a damper on things that it renders my town to dust now! Given what kaeshiva mentioned about most players being self sufficient why would anyone need more than one lot now for farming? Cotton maybe ? well Chris said on a recent live stream that he wanted to remove players selling their good to the NPC vendors, so now that whiskey is nerfed wouldnt that mean now cotton is next ? so what left to justify a farming town? with basements and dungeons I see little reason to justify using a LOT or Taxable lot to farm. So their goes the whole farming ROLE that I wanted ( along others like the Pot "Farming town" ) .

The Foundation of this game is that its a RPG ( Role playing Game ) and with this move he single handedly removing any will to role play a farmer ( unless of course you don't mind spending all kind of money and a crap load of time for no return like kaeshiva mentioned in her above post ).

Once again I really believe the devs should re evaluate the whiskey nerf and fore more take a good look at what kaeshiva mentioned as I agree that something has to be done and I agree with the band aid metaphor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.