Virtue questions

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by redfish, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Margard

Margard Avatar

Another one

You spend the night in the forest; you are exhausted and enter into deep sleep. This was first time you rested in the past three days; as a result you are not as aware of your surroundings and enter a deep slumber.

When you wake you quickly notice that your shield is missing; you track the “thief” and head north.

As you travel, you run into a family traveling on the road. You hail them and inquire about their whereabouts; it turns out that they are fleeing from bandits that have been terrorizing the lands. You continue on your journey.

Eventually you reach a pit and someone is calling out for help; you immediately notice that this person has your shield. Their leg has been punctured by a wooden spike.

You ask why he stole your shield and he states that he needed it to defend his family; being the eldest son and his father had been severely injured in the last bandit attack on his small village. You also notice that he has a sword.

What do you do?

- Take your shield and leave the “thief” in the pit to die
    - Heal the young man, take your shield and leave
    - Heal the young man and give him your shield
    - Heal the young man and help him defend his family

Would your decision change if it were a young female warrior?

2. Crusader of Sacrifice

Crusader of Sacrifice Avatar

Heal the young man and help him defend his family

Well, I would not leave a man to die. And if he stole my shield to protect his family, I could not let him do it alone. I would possibly give him the shield at the end as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.