Waterfronts for non Founders and more Pirat stuff!!!

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Edward Newgate, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curt

Curt Avatar

I guess the boat stretch goal would be more popular if they added some pirate inspired stuff to the items.

2. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

I'm placing my money that with the popularity of fishing that waterfront homes will be a very wanted item to at least rent to those who want to live the sea life. Thats why I would like to be able to rent homes to those players who did not pledge soon enough or high enough.

3. Miracle Dragon

Miracle Dragon Legend of the Hearth

Yeah, I know I upgraded to edelmann back around kickstarter because i thought i was getting a cabana party hut overlooking the river in my backyard.. the waterfront property was supposed to be 'better' than just land, now it's worse because you lose area for placing items, lose the variety of house choices, and with the new edition of airships, water access for travel purposes doesn't seem all that advantageous anymore either. It's all quite disappointing when you look at the initial expectations upon purchase, and compare it to the reality of future development.

The game still has plenty to be worked on, and even more changes are sure to surface, and in the end, pledges weren't purchases or investments, but donations, so I'm cool with the choices the development team makes. In the end I just want to play a great game. :D

4. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

You can always join a guild with a 2 water front cities and and Island like our guild.

We have water coming out of our noses!

HAAR YEE MATES!

mhoward48 and Miracle Dragon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.