Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

We a reason to go around not just remove means of traveling!!!

Discussion in 'Release 32 Feedback Forum' started by Odyssey2001, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermann von Salza

Hermann von Salza Avatar

Lets hope you guys are right, I have my doubts. In my early days in Uo, I played the middleman, I would go into felluica to get bulk resources for re-selling. I was a blast and it worked. It would not have worked as well as it did; if I could not have recalled or gate traveled. I also didnt have to invest an whole day doing it, couple hours at most, and I could go out and do other things. It is true, that one would have to wait for the resources to respawn or you would have buy the low hanging fruit till you get them to 999. and this I could spend many hours doing, but if it werent for recalling and shared banks this would not been something I would have none much of. so if middlemen has your eyes filled with $$ then I get the point.

2. agra

agra Avatar

Any increase in the rate of random encounters would be incredibly tedious and frustrating, for me and mine. Adding two more loading screens just "because"? No thanks.

3. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

"Roving Encounters"

4. agra

agra Avatar

Oh, I know what it says. I have zero faith, at this point, that it will be avoidable at all, in any reasonable way. :)

5. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

At least we get to play over world frogger. :p

agra likes this.
  6. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

I would not mind restrictions on the scrolls if there were another mean of transport like Horses and the like ( Slow horses that can carry more stuff ) and ( faster horse that can go faster but carry less stuff ). Also Mulls /Donkeys that are as fast as walking but carry can carry the most stuff.

There are a few options that I would like to see as far as transport.. Especially for inside a POTS.. Crossing a Metrepolis is not quickly done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.