We need new content....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dyonisys, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

I have been getting in a lot of hour in this game and now it's getting useless... There's no point in playing anymore, i have explore all zone and most of them are now to easy and it as no challenge... even 5 skullz zone... There's no point in going to pvp zone because we don't see anyone (not enough reward to get people in those zone...)

Lot of people have stop playing and are waiting for content to get in, i know you guys had to fix a lot of things since the final wipe and had less time to work on content but i think it is time to get back to it... we need a goal for us to play!
    - new pvp with better reward (better ressources or new monsters only available in those zone)
    - Fixes in crafting where getting the skillz up are making more bonus and advantage so we want to continue in farming and crafting
    -reward for getting gm skillz
    -new pve zone with harder mob

We need some goals so people stick it up and play! (thats what i think lol)

i know players have lots of idear to get this up post it here!

2. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

I can get behind all those recommendations.

mikeaw1101 and Dyonisys like this.
  3. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

You can solo Chilibans Compendium, the Rise and solo a control point? Can you solo the single dragon in Grunvald? How about the tree dragons in the shardfall? The other big mobs are the scorpion and the phoenix.

jammaplaya and Duke Gréagóir like this.
  4. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

haha no i cannot solo all of those but i can run them with my guild easily, in fact a member of my guild can solo it...

Solazur and Rakain Cobal like this.
  5. Duke William of Serenite

There can never be enough content, seriously.

6. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

I love when people say stuff like this to threads like these, they just dont get it.

Solazur, Mitara, Docs_Mistake and 7 others like this.
  7. Duke William of Serenite

I see his point but I also know he is stretching the truth a tad to make a point.

That was MY point, but you dont get that...:)

8. Pikegirl

Pikegirl Avatar

Psst! Not enough content? Game getting stale?

New =Flash Quest= is ACTIVE!

Can you find a way to save Soylent from his Graff paymasters?

PM Pikegirl!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  9. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

He has a point, but next you will suggest playing 5 skull zones with out a weapon equiped will add more life to them by providing additional challange.

10. Rakain Cobal

Rakain Cobal Avatar

I agree !!! iam GM carpenter and tailor but i cant do nothing special... still have 25% excep chance, kinda boring... (Why everyone can have there name on the stuff they craft... only GM should do that)... plz work on that

11. Nadomir

Nadomir Avatar

Sure, there needs to be more content... and there will be. but content doesn't appear out of thin air, it needs to be created first. Beside the whole game isn't way from being finshed. And new content only makes sense, when there is a game you can put it in. So take a step back enjoy live and let the devs do their job. Come back in a while and some new stuff to explore will be there. Or you could do it like Pikegirl and add some content by yourself! Just a few ideas...

12. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Its not really the lack of content per say but the ballance. There is a ton of realistate dedicated to 1-5 skull zones. And with semi casual play you can turn the 5 skull zones to green in 1 month as well as gm 3 crafting trees.

In summary its just too easy to move threw exsisting content. They spent alot of time make current content that only lasts a couple of months. Yes yes gm isnt end game I know there are 10 people that are ready to call me out on that :) .

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  13. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

Think i made a post looking for reccomendations of where to go with a few of us.

Devs basically saying same thing * they know and they are working on it. *

The games an alpha. Content takes time. There ARE repeatable things to keep busy on when you reach said point, but ultimately you have to give them a chance to add stuff.
    No ones disputing they need more content, but balancing imo is just as important. If your done and bored then take a break for few weeks and let them catchup. Simple truth is we can level faster then they can add stuff to keepup.
    Or be creative. No pvp? Thats not true. I find people all the time. That being said, if you want more, go to forums and set a challenge * this pvp , this day is ours. Come take it from us * or something along those lines.

Think the * we need new content * complaint is waste of time as rveryone including devs know it and r working on it :)
    Guilds too tough? Do open pvp and walk around , call out some other guilds. Etc etc.

14. Josh Randall

Josh Randall Avatar

And so it begins...
    Didn't take long

lollie, Cally, Weins201 and 3 others like this.
  15. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

I know contents will come just saying they can pull out some simple things in my point of view that wont take a lot of their time to spice things up a little...

Rakain Cobal and MrBlight like this.
  16. Korim Rackham

Korim Rackham Avatar

I'm surprised it took the op this long to get bored, few weeks post final wipe I was done. Not sure soul is the right word but sota just lacks the "thing" to get you to keep playing. Anyone who's posts here saying they love the content and have been playing since very first release or thereafter is speaking from their wallet.

17. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

Simple things? 6 skull area. I agree. Will that even slow the problem tho? Not really. 2 -3 days id be to high for a 6 skull. Then back to same problem. They need a high level dungeon that can keep players busy for weeks. Like The Rise i suppose.

The only SIMPLE effective yhing they could do atm is where i agree with you, up the pvp ransom and/ or make one or 2 of them important in someway.

jackthomas and Fister Magee like this.
  18. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

I think the best exemple is the fireplace... yeah i loved to get those and use them to decorate in game... but damn what was the hurry to get them in so early in the game they could have work on other content that will keep us playing and running the game (i am not a dev and dont really know a **** about creating game buts thats my opinion as a player)

19. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

My overall point tho, is that there is numerous threads about tjis exact thing as its well known. Your not wrong, just be aware that they are clearly working on it. Short term quick fix suggestions r only ones really worth mentioning ( upping ransom )

Ibad and Dyonisys like this.
  20. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

Yea. But look at the wish list thread. Sme of the best pushed things are wastes of time. I agree fireplace is great example., but sad truth is people were crying for it.

jackthomas, Chatele and Dyonisys like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.