Website Login Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Myth2, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myth2

Myth2 Avatar

Is there anybody out there who can help me with my connectivity issues? I can log into the forums fine, but I can't log in to the main site. When I follow the 'Lost Password' link, I find that the link given through my email doesn't work. I'm met with the message, "Sorry, that key does not appear to be valid." This all came about when trying to change my avatar, which was reset for some reason (note the default avatar next to my name [if the avatar is custom, this thread is probably old]).

For the sake of thoroughness, a few notes:
    Under my profile page, my avatar is shown as a broken file image with the first three letters of my name. When I click on it, I get the message, "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." I am a founder level backer, however I cannot access the exclusive forum.

I appreciate whatever help you can offer. :)

2. Myth2

Myth2 Avatar

I've attempted some more trouble shooting here and there but to no avail. The default avatar is leagues from being a big problem, but not being able to access my account and see my financial support is frustrating. I assume that normal forum goers can do little for me, so I guess I'm at the mercy of mods and staff. In case anyone operates based on the likelihood of receiving a like, +1 to whomever takes the time to help me.

3. Mugly Wumple

Mugly Wumple Avatar

Do you have different Username/Passwords for each? Because my original Username had a space it did not work for the forums and I had to have a second created from my email. Now I use the original from the Home page to get to my pledge account info, the second to log into the forums.

Mordecai likes this.
  4. Myth2

Myth2 Avatar

Well I'm one of those individuals who tends to only use 2 or 3 passwords for everything, and I've tried every password that I could have used, but none of them have worked. The usernames are the same afaik, but what really seems to be stumping me is the fact that the 'lost password' link doesn't work out. Also, thanks for your reply.

5. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

I'm having a similar problem too. I thought it was resolved, but maybe they are tweaking something. I had to login on the main portal in order to access the forums. Logging directly into the forums did not work for me as of an hour ago.

6. Myth2

Myth2 Avatar

FireLotus directed me to email support@portalarium.com so they know about the problem. That might help you too.

7. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Thanks. I also posted on the thread for website bugs. I'm pretty sure some of the devs are reading that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.