Weekly Tavern Night

Discussion in 'Recurring Events' started by Rogosh of the Zog Cabal, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

Rogosh of the Zog Cabal Avatar

Tonight was great! I've never seen so many folks in Jaanaford at one time as I did tonight. There was a lot of good role play going on, people dancing, playing music and having a blast. I would again like to thank @Mhtic and @Fionwyn Wyldemane for their generation prize donations, with out good folks like them supporting me The Dice is Right would have never picked up and taken off. I really really enjoy having all of you here on Tuesday nights and being able to serve you all nice frothy beverages. Thank you again to everyone coming out and having fun. Next week we will be in Falling Waters Fortress and it will without a doubt be a hoot!

Thank you to everyone who makes this possible, I love it, and I love the SOTA Community, thank you all! I'd also like to thank @Phamyns @Lazarus Long w/NBNN and Avatars Radio for all the media support that I have received. I appreciate all the streamers that have pluged me as well as @Elgarion who keeps a banner up with info for Tavern Tuesday up on there. Much Love to all of you guys!

(If you would like to donate any prizes to be given out during the Dice is Right, during Tavern Tuesday, you can send a mail to Rogosh or if you would like to have your Tavern featured on a Tavern Tuesday please feel free to send me a message on discord @Elijah#9780 . Thank you in advance.)

2. Ostvel

Ostvel Avatar

[​IMG]
    Thank you Elijah! the bonfire was a great hit!
    it was wonderful to see all the folks pile in and have fun!
    Was definitely nice to see more new faces, and we miss those who couldn't be there and hope you can join us again soon!

3. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

Ladies and gentlemen, Novians of all ages and sizes. Hear ye, hear ye! This Tuesday, the good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, we will be in Falling Waters Fortress at the Hall of the Drunk Elders. Stop by, visit, drink, sing, dance, visit, drink... Did I mention drink? You will surely have a good time and forget about your worries and your cares, for at least one night.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ostvel, Boris Mondragon and Sentinel2 like this.
  4. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

Tavern Tuesday was a blast last night. There were a lot of good rp developments that happened as well as just a fun time. Thank you to everyone who showed up and supported us. Many thank yous. I will let you all know by Sunday where the next venue will be. It may be at Rift's End at the Evil Eye Tavern, but nothing is set in stone yet. Cheers friends!

Ostvel and Boris Mondragon like this.
  5. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

"Hail stranger. It is I, Elijah, Travelling Barkeep of the Zog Cabal. This Tuesday we will be going back to where it all started... Back to Blackstone Gate and the Staggered Hag Inn. The Staggered Hag Inn has many creature comforts, stop by and stay as long as you would like. Come Tuesday and have a drink on us, share a tale, a pipe, a dance, or a song. It doesn't matter. We will be opening the doors at 8pm NBT, stay as late as you like. Or even take a room for the night." The young man with braided hair grins and then fades into the crowd.
    (Blackstone Gate is nested in Resolute via a hot air balloon)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019 at 7:51 PM
    Sentinel2, Jaesun and Ostvel like this.