Weekly Tavern Night

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Rogosh of the Zog Cabal, Nov 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

Thank you to all who stopped by!

2. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

Rogosh of the Zog Cabal Avatar

Friends I dearly apologize for being quite late tonight. I live in a part of Northeastern Oklahoma that is prone, this time of year, to a lot of thunderstorms and tornadic activity.

Most of today, since I was on my way to Tulsa to see my orthopedic surgeon this morning, we have experienced such inclement weather. The town over (which mind you is about 2 miles from the town I lived in) had a lot of straight line winds and is experiencing some flooding at this moment, half of the town is without power. I am fortunate to have power and no wind damage, however, my internet connection went out as I was sending out invitations for the event tonight.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Again, I appreciate all of you baring with me and really just supporting the Tavern Tuesday event.

Most importantly I would like to thank @Helvig Ingvildsdottir , @Fionwyn Wyldemane , and @Mhtic for donating prizes to give out at Tavern Tuesday! You all are amazing and donated so much that words cannot even express how thankful I am! I really mean it, thank you! There is a vault of prizes that will be raffled of fairly, with better chances of multiple people winning!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next Tuesday we will be visiting @Phamyns and Cujo's Tavern, the Water Way Tavern in Stormsong Vale! I will have a post with a map of the location as well as a banner made and put up by Sunday.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On a side note! RP is quite welcome at Tavern Tuesday, I will start giving out an award for the best rper of the evening! So bring your A games friends. Do not be afraid to embrace your inner rper! :)

Again, I know I may have said this before, and I'll say it again. Thank you, all from the bottom of my heart, without the community this event would not be possible!

Remember to come on Tuesday at 8PM NBT and have a drink on me!

Sonja, Mhtic, Boris Mondragon and 4 others like this.
  3. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

@Rogosh of the Zog Cabal I thank you for all your efforts to maintain a weekly event. It is neither simple nor easy to do.

I've seen memorable RPs popping up from tavern events. I don't think it will be long before that happens in your events.

Thank you again.

4. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

@Rogosh of the Zog Cabal , we had a small yet interesting gathering with an impromptu bartender and @Fionwyn Wyldemane was a gracious host. Boris kept his bartender duties scandal free at least until his departure but does not know if anything happened afterwards. “Grins” R/Boris/El Pirata/Black Sails Forever.

5. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

A young man with a tricorn hat is sitting here, he has a well cropped beard and lute in his hands. He stops strumming for a moment and looks at you with a grin. "Hail Stranger! The name is Elijah, I am the wandering barkeep for the Zog Cabal. This Tuesday stop by Water Way Tavern in Stormsong Vale and have a drink on me. Share a song, tale, poem, or hell even your life story! Come find me and have a drink on the house!"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

I'm all about community and I want to thank @Rogosh of the Zog Cabal once again for working hard to keep the joy juice flowing!

7. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

A great night especially with the ladies that danced on the bar top “Grins”. R/Boris/El Pirata

8. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

It was a blast and I Trade Marked and thought of the name of the Tavern Night's game. "The Dice is Right" TM by yours truly. There were a lot of folks show up at the beautiful Water Way Tavern. Next week we'll be heading over to Crossroads to a quaint yet beautiful little place called Skybowl Tavern. So come by and have a drink on me! We'll keep this wagon rolling until the spokes break and the hubs rub!

Thank you all for your continued support and if you'd like to get with me about having your tavern hosted then hit me up on discord @Elijah#9780

9. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

"Ladies and Gentlemen, do we have a treat for you this Tuesday!? This Tuesday we will be in the one, the only, Skybowl Tavern. As soon as you enter Crossroads, just across the way, we will be! Come, stop in have a drink on me, cut loose, relax, just forget about life for the night and soak it in! Share a tale, drink a mug, or hell even cut a rug! Come and test the fates with the Dice is Right! Do not miss out!"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Ostvel

Ostvel Avatar

Thank you all who could make it tonight, that was immense fun and wonderful to see the place filled with cheer ^_^

11. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

My monitor has went out. It may be a few weeks before I am able to put on tavern night, or longer. I've been off work since February with back problems, so it may even be longer than a few weeks.

I apologize if I've let anyone down and I look forward to getting back in game. Until then, cheers.

Sentinel2, Boris Mondragon and Jaesun like this.
  12. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

:confused: Ooooh sorry for both! Back pain is the worst, even worse than no monitor! Get well soon!

13. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

I have good news, my monitor is still under warranty and I should have someone at my place sometime next week to look at it, if it can' be fixed they're just going to replace it! Huzzah!!!

Mhtic, Jay Nord, Sentinel2 and 3 others like this.
  14. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

15. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

Update: I have procured something temporary. I'm back and business and we will be a go for this Tuesday! Huzzah!

16. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

"Hail adventurer, it has been a little bit since I last saw you. I hope all is well. I am pleased to announce that for the first time ever, this Tuesday we will be in Jade Valley at the River Rider Inn. Stop in and have a drink on me, share a tale, catch up on the latest rumors around Novia, or simply unwind. It doesn't matter, just drink and be merry! I look forward to seeing you there again."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

Everyone, thank you so much for coming out tonight. We had a massive crowd and it was a blast. @Lily Byrd @Fionwyn Wyldemane @Mhtic donated some awesome prizes for the Dice is Right, it was a grand time!!! Thank you again everyone for coming out and I look forward to seeing you all next week!

18. Sonja

Sonja Avatar

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  19. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

I always have fun at Tavern Tuesday! @Lily Byrd knows how to make people feel at home. My only quibble is there were no "special" cakes. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

20. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

This Tuesday we will be going to Jannaford for some Tavern Roleplay around the bonfire. Come and have a drink on the house! Venue subject to change.

[​IMG]

Ostvel and Sentinel2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.