Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

What do you do in game?

Discussion in 'Release 33 Feedback Forum' started by Mitara, Sep 18, 2016.

?

What is the most important activity in the game for you? if you HAD to choose..

1. My house, I just love my house

12.5%
  2. Hunting, I just have that urge to massmurder stuff

50.0%
  3. My guild buddies, we talk and talk all day

12.5%
  4. Mining. Who wouldnt love to be assaulted by kobolds in a mine?

18.8%
  5. Crafting... I just sell SO much stuff on my vendor in Nowheresville

6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitara

Mitara Avatar

If you are preferring anything other than the choices, let us know.

Leelu likes this.
  2. Dartan Obscuro

Dartan Obscuro Avatar

I'd add exploring.

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I would add all of the above. ;)

Fister Magee, Fatty and FrostII like this.
  4. PrimeRib

PrimeRib Avatar

I'd prefer just about anything to the listed choices. But they accurately reflect the game in it's current state.

5. Josh Randall

Josh Randall Avatar

Depends on my mood - I like all but PvP but I have to be in the mood to do any of them

Sometimes, I just want to go harvesting. Unfortunately, this is the only game I've ever played with no safe harvesting zones

By safe, I mean able to out run maneuver around mobs. The aggro range of mobs in this game is insane!

Bluefire likes this.
  6. Damian Killingsworth

Damian Killingsworth Avatar

I had a yard sale the other day, that was fun. Also, Owl Sky City PvP tourney was so much fun (i didnt compete was just watching). I also like to meet new people, listen to @EMPstrike play tunes on the overland map by Brit, travel to distant lands to train top tier skills. Running through Hilt Fortress never gets old for some reason.

Mitara likes this.
  7. LiquidSky

LiquidSky Avatar

I like to commit acts of enormity.

8. Mitara

Mitara Avatar

Isnt that just it? What else would you like to see in the game?

9. Mitara

Mitara Avatar

Isnt PvP like hunting, just with a little different kind of targets? :)

10. Armeleon Vesaz

Armeleon Vesaz Avatar

Upgrading my gear is my main driver atm. I got out hunting where-ever this takes me. Mining, killing stuff in areas with lots of cotton etc.

11. PrimeRib

PrimeRib Avatar

There's no actual "game" yet. It's sort of the garnish without the food. What are we doing? Why are we playing? There's just nothing there yet.

There's no competition. No sense of accomplishment or even purpose. I don't feel the least bit vested in anything.

Josh Randall likes this.
  12. Mitara

Mitara Avatar

I find Dungeons and Dragons and friends in there. I even find skills that I can train and things that I can build. What is it that you are missing?

13. PrimeRib

PrimeRib Avatar

As I said, literally everything. It's like a board game with no rules, and no pieces. It's pretty to look at, but there's still no game to it.

There's no sense of goals, progress, conflict.

Grinding isn't fun. Thant's why they call it grinding. It's a placeholder for when the normal mechanics aren't working right and you really need to power through to some goal. But I don't have the goal.

14. moko

moko Avatar

All of them! With a strong preference for decoration my house, mass murder of local wildlife and collecting raw materials so my guildies can build awesome stuff :D

15. Sixclicks

Sixclicks Avatar

I do all of those things though. I have a wizard tower, so there's not much room to decorate though. I haven't started on my basement yet though. I mass murder Fighters out in the Serpent Spine Foothills for gold, and I mass murder Elves out in the Crag Foothills for XP. Soon I'll be moving up to farming The Rise for XP though. Many members in my guild use our guild voice chat in GameVox. Our guild is intentionally small and made up of players who know each other pretty well. We communicate on a first name basis. I mine a lot in a usually failing attempt to keep my vendor stocked with ore (people buy it before I can build a decent stock). I also mine a lot for my own crafting skills in carpentry masterworking and enchanting. I craft a lot, but mostly for myself at the moment. Eventually I'll be adding +6 or greater items to my vendor though. Others within my guild already have +6 or greater items listed on their vendors. You can see some of them in the forum post listed in my signature.

So I'd say I do decorating and crafting of items for sale the least at least for now. I mostly mass murder and take my anger out on ore nodes though lol.

16. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

I very badly want a village house as my first priority and I try to work to that end - which endlessly frustrates me that we are stuck with a lottery system for POT deeds.

My secondary focus is in building up a Tailor craftsman. My adventuring game is largely in pursuit of this goal. Presently a lot of silver mining and visiting zones with many chests and sacks to look for cloth items and fabric scraps while earning gold.

I do love the adventuring side, but it is more from the ability to fashion out my own "class" through the mix/match of skill trees.

Getting a home is definitely what I look forward to the most. Doing crafting is what I currently work on the most in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.