Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

What I love about this game.

Discussion in 'Release 20 Feedback' started by Poor game design, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

I've written a ton of posts this weekend, many of which are full of opinions of things I believe needs to be considered, changed, or completely thrown out. I'm doing this because I want the game to be the best that it can be.

But I'm not doing this because I dislike the game. I love the game, warts and all.

...And what I love the most about the game currently is that I can interact with other people through writing, through music, through conversation, and through actions like no other game available. Yes that includes UO.

This is what's most compelling to me about Shroud of the Avatar. The ability to immerse myself in this world. So before I head back to another long and horrible week of work, I just wanted to say thank you to the developers for reading all of my feedback (warts and all) and to my fellow players that often disagree with me (because they're wrong). ;)

Have a great week everybody!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  2. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Cheers, have a great week

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Thanks Baron Drocis. Have a great week yourself. So sad to be wrong *sniffles*, j/k I'm not wrong :eek: :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.