What is attack speed?

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Poor game design, Jul 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

You have been around since the beginning and you know exactly what this does.

It is the general cool down after you take an action for ALL you Glyphs in your hand.

When you activate one every glyph goes grey for a little while the faster your attack speed is the less time for this cool down.

Allowing you to perform actions faster.

Acred, Umuri and Time Lord like this.
  2. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

No I didn't know because it's not very intuitive. It also appears to have no impact on anything if you're not using auto-attack. I don't use auto-attack so that's probably why it's more of a mystery to me.

During this thread someone pointed out that auto-attack is what it's tied to. It's an auto-attack feature, which makes it pretty useless for me and for non-bow users that are not spamming arrows in pvp.

Acred and Time Lord like this.
  3. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

Is it me, or is attack speed actually making spells cast faster now? Either that or the spells seem to cast faster at higher skill levels? Is there any way to test this?

Time Lord likes this.
  4. EtherBunny

EtherBunny Avatar

So, from what I gather, Attack Speed really only affects: Charge rate for charged attacks & the speed of Auto Attack?

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.