Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

What will scenes offer besides combat?

Discussion in 'Release 14 Feedback' started by Lord_Darkmoon, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darkmoon

Lord_Darkmoon Avatar

I mentioned it during the last release and I want to mention it again and ask outright:
    What will the scenes offer besides combat?

Right now you enter the scenes and all you do is fight against the enemies there. There is nothing going on in the scenes. There are no NPCs who maybe have quests for you, there are next to no secrets to be found, there is nothing happening.
    Right now scenes seem to be in the game for us to fight - either monsters or other players in PvP.

Yes, this is still pre Alpha but I want to know what the devs have planned for the scenes. What can we expect from the scenes in future releases or after release?

Will we find NPCs in the scenes?
    Will we get "sidequests" in the scenes?
    Will we find buried chests?
    Will we find destroyed carts of merchants who were ambushed?
    Will we find corpses which give a clue as to what happened and maybe provide us with a new quest?
    Will events happen in the scene? For example a dragon swooping down attacking a farm? Or some trolls throwing boulders off a ridge? Or the ground breaking away for us to drop into a mysterious cave?
    Will we be able to "clear" a scene of all enemies for NPCs to be able to settle there or to eliminiate a threat for a nearby village?

Tahru, Lord Baldrith and Musaab Osman like this.
  2. Archaeopteryx

Archaeopteryx Avatar

Very good question!
    Lookin´ forward to answers :D

Tahru and Lord Baldrith like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.