Whats your Bar design?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vallin Tregres, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

heh, I thought you meant combat bar, not an actual bar bar, some nice places though peeps, good work.

Gix likes this.
  2. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

3. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

I like how you use the empty space under the stairs as a little storage space. With the future addition of 'Open' signs it would make for a nice vendor establishment as well behind the bar. So many houses I come across are decorated more on the outside than the inside, something I hope the Open sign changes. I like exploring others houses for decoration concepts.

4. blacksheepboy

blacksheepboy Avatar

This looks awesome! Where is it so I can visit in game?

5. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Celestis, the Keep lot near the back of the island. Still have work to do on the lawn and the grand theatre in the catacombs, but the main building is pretty much set.

First Floor: Entrance and Dining Hall. Lined with statues and roses the entrance is like an indoor garden with a red carpet walkway for theatre guests and potential weddings. The dining hall offes ame seating, a display of food and a centralized performance area.

Second Floor: Office, Art Gallery, Staged Area and Private Quarters. The halls are lined with paintings which lead into a smaller art gallery heading upstairs. You will find a staged room on this floor for smaller performances with rooms dedicated to the actors and a seating area for the audience.

Third Floor: Ball Room, Spice Room, Tavern, Terrace and Library. The ball room is large enough to host parties with a tavern and terrace seating. The "Spice Room" is a room dedicated to the telling of verbal stories. The chemicals present in the Spice Room allow for a slight euphoria, but the addition of spices and various smells can impact the reception of the stories told.
    (Bonus: The booths are for the wedding couple, royal guests or Avatar Radio.)

Fourth Floor: Seating hosted by the Tavern below for more personal experience or group meetings. You will find the display "Tragedia" as the reaper overlooks the virtues as well as the Sauna.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.